Is there too much action at times?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there too much action at times?

Sometimes there is so much action and the screen is just one HUGE explosion:yay:

maybe its better without the motar/Uav heatseeking things and just leave it to infantry,choppers and tanks

what do you guys think?not a fan of gimicy gadgets

Re: Is there too much action at times?

I think they are nifty, but my experience lately is that now that everyone has them unlocked, they are bit overpowered. I mean you can just sit back and mortar strike several of the m-coms without loosing casualties or even really assaulting it. I do admit however, mortars are amazing at killing tanks that just hang back and bombard your base.

UAV is easy to kill, handful of shots from your pistol if your close, or a sniper can take it down. Just point it out and someone will kill it for an easy +100

Comment

I sometimes find it a bit awkward when I'm more scared of a sniper that's standing up holding a binocular than holding a sniper rifle.

Comment

Yeah, it can be a tad cluster****ish at times, especially when you have a contingent of snipers just mortar spamming. It can be almost impossible to see through the debris and smoke. I do, however, like that there's really no safe place to hide (or camp I guess) because even if you're inside a building with your back against the corner that corner can still be blown apart leaving you sitting out in the open.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfAlmighty
          Yeah, it can be a tad cluster****ish at times, especially when you have a contingent of snipers just mortar spamming. It can be almost impossible to see through the debris and smoke. I do, however, like that there's really no safe place to hide (or camp I guess) because even if you're inside a building with your back against the corner that corner can still be blown apart leaving you sitting out in the open.
          That's quite funny though - If you're hiding to heal or something, and suddenly the wall is gone, my first reaction is: "oh crap"

Comment

I love it when theres loads of action, I tend to be a medic around A, purposly making holes in the buildings so the TOW can shoot up the hill, and asking my team to mortor the snipers hill & the tanks, aa, the round goes on for longer and everyone gets a fair bit of action

Comment

its probably the game mode. i would suspect large maps on conquest mode would be different.

the first set of objectives keeps everything real tight - as the objectives are destroyed - things open up a bit more.

Comment

maps are bigger in conquest?

Comment

Yes. Notice in squad rush the "out of bounds" areas change. You can't go into the rear of the map until you clear the first line of objectives. Once you clear it, the russians can't get back to the hill (correct me if i'm wrong). So the bubble of engagement moves across the map as you clear the pairs of objectives.

So while the bubble of engagement gets bigger as it moves (could be a matter of perspective as the later bubbles have more buildings and may "seem bigger"), I would expect conquest would have the entire map open for space between flags.

So the maps wouldn't be bigger, but the out of bounds would be smaller

Comment

Originally posted by troybob

So the maps wouldn't be bigger, but the out of bounds would be smaller
                    lol you ripped me off a bit there :P

Comment

Part of the high level action has to do with the fact the maps were designed primarily for 12 v12. And I imagine most people are playing on the 32 man servers. As such it can get pretty crowded at times.

Comment

Working...
                      X