Medic needs a nerf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medic needs a nerf

It's a new game, everybody sucks - you can usually make it to the top 3 in the scoreboard by doing almost nothing. It has nothing to do with you playing medic.

Comment

thats a one time award, the awards work like they did in 2142 where you got point

getting a massive score like that will count towards rank, but only class points count towards the class unlocks

I don't see a problem with it, I got the same award as well while whoring assault, got around 9k in that round as well I think

medics are fine imo, could perhaps use some more deviation on their MGs, but thats why assault etc have more precise weapons or high explosives

Comment

Nerf Tank?

Comment

Nerf the team you were against... Its not very hard to kill tanks. Especially at the beginning with those two stationary launchers.

Comment

The two stationary launchers that get bombarden and sniped to hell and back if your team has half a brain XD

Comment

Originally posted by Lordsethonan
              The two stationary launchers that get bombarden and sniped to hell and back if your team has half a brain XD
              Found the problem. :P

Comment

Well I know I do it if I'm attacking, and I just giggle like a school girl when I get to hog the mounted machine gun in the construction site and no one fires my way.

Comment

I had a good tank pilot the other day who was engi, I was the gunner, I racked up 30-40 kills simply through long range bombardment around the 1st points, if we got damaged he simply retreated, guys on the launchers quickly get mowed tbh because of the open ground

best thing about that mounted MG at the back is, if you can get behind the defenders, preferably with some squad mates and then hijack it, you can mow an entire enemy team

Comment

Working...
                  X