Medic needs a nerf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medic needs a nerf

9000 score for sucking ***. I dont want to see what scores medicore or good medics get.

Re: Medic needs a nerf

That extra 5000 (Squad Tactical Ops) award helped out big time. I wouldn't necessarily say its because you were a medic.

Comment

Even 5000 is too much for sucking ***
      Soldiers and engineers have to take triple the effort to reach such scores

Comment

You get that award only once. Anyway I get a gold star almost every round which is 5000 points.

Comment

Originally posted by =)BiT(= Evant3k
          You get that award only once. Anyway I get a gold star almost every round which is 5000 points.
          Cool story.

Comment

That 5000 was from teammates spawning in on you for a certain amount to get it so it didn't have to do with being the medic or sucking, now that 2680 medic score isn't all that high. Yes it is more than other class but it doesn't need a nerf, I think it actually encourages people to be team players for the point payout, but that just my opinion.

Comment

I dont see the teamplay in this

Comment

So you get points for awards like in Bf2142?

Comment

You probably got that score from a one time award. And it doesn'tt really matter. Every class serves its purpose and score is something for those with E-peen envy. Just play and enjoy. If you like the game enough and play it enough you will be awarded with the same perks and someone who's in it for the points.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Originally posted by stilla-killa
                  So you get points for awards like in Bf2142?
                  I'm pretty sure you only get points for objective based awards like capping 500 flags. I don't think you get points for the smaller awards you get in every round like 5 kill streak ribbons.

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
                    Cool story.
                    :thumbsup:

Comment

Originally posted by GunHappyBob
                      I'm pretty sure you only get points for objective based awards like capping 500 flags. I don't think you get points for the smaller awards you get in every round like 5 kill streak ribbons.
                      actually you get points for all pins and badges but the ones you get multiple times give like only 100

Comment

Originally posted by [IC]Black Templar =TRO=
                        actually you get points for all pins and badges but the ones you get multiple times give like only 100
                        I think they went overboard with the scoring scheme. They inflated the numbers in an attempt to make it look like your scoring massive amounts of points. What did you get for killing someone in BF2? 2 points right?

Comment

that award is not per round - its total in the game. you just happened to get it in that round.

fail.

Comment

Congratulations on making the first "Nerf!" thread on TGNs BF:BC2 board
                            Here is your pin:

Seriously, all classes have "unfair" advantages.
                            Assault has an exclusive on the noontube and infinite ammo
                            Engineers can rack up points if they understand to retreat & repair instead of doing the kamikaze run.
                            Medics get very good points for reviving
                            And snipers, well they are g-d campers as always and now comes with a mortar.

Comment

I think Vreki summed it up and pretty much ended this discussion.

Comment

Working...
                              X