No announcement yet.

Whats your favourite weapon or vehicle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats your favourite weapon or vehicle?

I have grown quite found of mines.
    At first I was very disappointed to discover that they replaced the rocket launcher, but I have learned that they really can stop an armorered attack dead in the water.
    They are great for defence, especially if you can get some extra ammo from an Assault soldier
    I dont know if people are just inexperienced, or the detailed graphics make them stand out less than in BF2, but so far they seem almost like an guarenteed kill.
    The downside is that you will have to keep a low profile due to lack of ranged weapons, but you just have to adjust your playstyle.

As for guns, I prefer the Saiga with the Eng kit, and the PKM with Red Dot for the Medic. I havent really played the other classes yet.

Comment

I was playing a game there, and it was the first time that I had come across mines, I was in the tank and I seen the enemy put them down, so I backed off, and fired at them and they exploded taking half of the road with them.

Comment

Mine is a combination, a tracer dart with RPG. Works pretty good most of the time for me.

Comment

I have been using the RPG to shoot down helicopters, have only hit one or two

Comment

i think my fav weapon would be the M249 SAW. vehicle is anything that flies.

also what is better? M24 or SV98 and RPG7 or M2CG

Comment

I really like the M1911, it just sounds so cool. :P
              That third LMG for the medic is also nice.

Comment

I had a go yesterday in the helicopter, erm what's it called the attack one...I thought it flew very well, the controls where easy to use, and the firepower was powerful, to come up behind the building and open fire on the snipers on the hill, blew me away...

Comment

ATV for jihading objectives and UAV for ramming helis

Favorite weapons are Carl Gustav and XM8

Comment

Really like the third sniper rifle, very good for midrange (particularly with a 4x scope)

Comment

I really enjoy the Recon morters, Especially when the attacking team decides to camp the starting hill

Comment

Working...
                      X