No announcement yet.

Whats your favourite weapon or vehicle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your favourite weapon or vehicle?

My fav weapon is the RPG and vehicle is the tank

Re: Whats your favourite weapon or vehicle?

I like the XM8 and the XM8C they are very overpowered.

Comment

I would love to have a go in the helicopter

Comment

XM8 and the RPG

Comment

Knife and C4 XD

Comment

Originally posted by =)BiT(= Evant3k
            I like the XM8 and the XM8C they are very overpowered.
            When you get some of the later assualt rifles they are more powerful than the xm8 and make it look like a pea shooter. The XM8C on the other hand is one of my fav's for engineer

Comment

My new fav weapon is the handgun have had a load of kills with it

Comment

I love the XM8, tis awesome.

Comment

Playing engineer with pump shotgun. Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by iQue
                    Playing engineer with pump shotgun. Good stuff.
                    Definitely.

My favorite weapon: The third sniper rifle, whatever it's called. Vehicle is the UAV. <3

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenMachine
                      When you get some of the later assault rifles they are more powerful than the xm8 and make it look like a pea shooter. The XM8C on the other hand is one of my fav's for engineer
                      The PC Beta is locked to rank 11, so we can't unlock all weapons.

Comment

The XM8 sucks imo in terms of general utility, I much prefer the FN2000 for simply spitting out an obscene amout of rounds while also offering great accuracy when firing in a controlled manner, the XM8 always seemed to have some annoying accuracy issues especially if I was fighting in close quarters

the XM8C on the other hand is very nice, as was the XM8LMG (but I only tried that in the PS3 beta)

pistolwise its obviously the Grach or whatever the hell its called, can't remember, 17 round clip, very good in all situations

for the PC beta it would have to be the FN2000 and I like the bradley for vehicles

overall, if the weapons act the same between betas, which they do seem to then my favourite rifle is always the Streyr Aug, it was the best rifle I used, and I used them all at one point or another

I hope Dice remove the stats lock so I can unlock it, got to the red dot scope and now I need 100 million lol

Comment

is the AS50 sniper rifle in the game?

Comment

XM8...found out about its single fire accuracy and fell in love. Too bad you have to finesse for a single shot. DAMN YOU DICE>>>>I WANT ALT FIRE!!!

Comment

Scar-L for my engie. With the lighter pants specialization, and the RPG to blow up any walls in my way, it's great for rushing buildings.

All the ground vehicles are great, though the rush game mode puts too many RPGs and stationary AT pointed your way, once we have conquest they will have better chances of not being over whelmed as much. The bradley is the most easily effective, that cannon just rips up everything. However the other light armoured vehicle, with the arcing grenade launcher is great for hanging back and if you arc it right you can get a lot of spots a straight shooting canon can't hit. Tanks are just damn fun, pretty much like BF2.

Although for vehicles now, it's great to be able to destroy a Engie's cover so they can't just hide and shoot AT rockets at you with out much fear. However the holes in the ground make it tougher for vehicles to just rush in places shooting perfectly level all the way. It's a much more complicated game, and I'm loving it.

Comment

Working...
                              X