Friends list not working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends list not working?

Got the game working fine, but friends list for me and a buddy isn't working at all, no requests comming through. Thankfully we still have trusty server browser. Though we can't sort? the lists now? or is that a known issue or not a option, which would be pretty weird to do, since thats how broswers work.

Re: Friends list not working?

I got a buddy in my list and joined him once. Then when the round ended and we left the server, our lists were cleared.

At least you can open your server browser. I have to click Play Now to avoid a CTD with no error messages at all.

Comment

if you have played on your choice of servers before all the server browser crashing started happening, you can still join the servers saved in history.

Comment

Originally posted by sithdemon
        Got the game working fine, but friends list for me and a buddy isn't working at all, no requests comming through. Thankfully we still have trusty server browser. Though we can't sort? the lists now? or is that a known issue or not a option, which would be pretty weird to do, since thats how broswers work.
        They said in a blog updated that the server browser is nowhere near complete.

Friends right now is hit and miss. I still have nobody showing up on my friends (even offline) despite my having added like 6 people so far.

Comment

K good to hear it's not just me, and things are being worked on with the browser. The game seems stable enough even though I just played a little, can't wait for patches.

And Bf2 is still going strong, playing both back and forth will hopefully be what BF3 will be like. BF2 on frostbite, with better infantry combat, but prone, and I hope beyond hope one day they might add free lean, or cover mechanics. 64-128 or more players, competition from MAG might even force DICE to go MMO and bring back the planet side numbers.

Comment

Yeah it's not working now, it worked for the first hour then I guess the friend list server went offline, and the server browser got messed up.

Comment

Working...
            X