Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Damage Poll

Keep it civil folks.

I think guns are weaksauce. Even the mounted guns.

Re: Gun Damage Poll

Agreed, but I voted to make them a bit more powerful.

Comment

I ended up just knifing, using RPGs and tubes, and throwing grenades. Bullets seemed damn near useless.

Comment

Assault rifles need a boost
        Also, remove the fireing delay on launchers

Comment

i thought it was okay, but noob tube was a little underpowered. it's also hard to 1 hit kill with the sniper rifle for some reason.

Comment

Guns are pretty much perfect in my opinion.

Comment

The only thing that needs boosting is the sensitivity IMO, the default medic machine gun I couldn't get to hit anything with until I jacked up the hardware sensitivity on the mouse it self as well as in game could I get it to move quick enough to hit people. The engie start sub, is a bit under powered, but I think thats the point. And I'm getting sniped a lot, by good snipers.

Plus we still need to get unlocks to help. scopes and red dot sights will help with making less wasted shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                ...it's also hard to 1 hit kill with the sniper rifle for some reason.
                it takes a little practice but I was getting BOOM HEADSHOT.
                "Crunch's First Officer"
                twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Noob Tube is alright in a skilled players hands, everything is balance pretty nicely I'm actually surprised. At first I thought it takes to many bullets to kill, but now that I got a hang of it, I think it's ok.

Comment

Explosives don't do any damage at all. I'm seriously not impressed with the damage ratios for anything other than infantry weapons.

And don't get me started on mobile / tank round damage. I must've gotten at least 40-50 hit markers while shooting an attack helicopter and it didn't even come close to going down. Oh, and f*cking RPGs are pretty much useless against any armored vehicle. Might as well just throw a grenade at your own feet and end it quicker.

If they don't significantly up the damage on explosive weapons, I strongly doubt I'll play BC2 for any considerable length of time.

Comment

The medic LMGs need a slight accuracy nerf. Damage is ok but they are more accurate than assault rifles for gods sake
                      5000 score is easy as hell with medic

Comment

I'm not sure what weapons are available in the PC beta but some of the later weapon unlocks are a lot more powerful than the early ones so I wouldn't base your opinion on gun damage just on what you've played yet. These weapons do have more recoil or are burst fire instead of fully automatic to help balance them out.

Comment

I think the assault rifles need some tweaking. They're really all I have an opinion on as its all I have been using. :P

It's kinda ridiculous how many shots to kill at distance it takes... Something like 7-8 with the XM8. And they seem to be seriously inaccurate also.

Oh, and the sniper rifles? What? They seem to lose loads of accuracy with range, it's impossible to hit a far away target it seems. :S

Comment

I think they need to implement the auto/semi-auto fire like the originally said they would. I find success in distant shots with short bursts. People go down within 2-3 bursts. I'm sure if I was able to switch to single fire it would become much easier.

Comment

M16A4 needs semi auto

Damn you DICE

Comment

Working...
                              X