Help needed!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help needed!!!!

lol ok well it starts and you can pick a map in single player then click start then it go's back to the desk top lol so bit further to where I wanted it but hey its a start.

Downloaded Aix2.0 and that looks very good just got to sort the rest out.....

Any other things I can do? do I need to reinstall patch 1.5 now???

Thanks again for your time natt :salute:

Comment

If you installed 1.41 then you will need to install 1.50 after it.
      The version on the login screen should be 1.5.3153-802.0

Comment

I reinstalled 1.41 and then 1.5, all is good.

Comment

Hi Natt

Right it says 1.5.3153-802.0 and I can play some multi player games but not single player same with Aix 2.0 no single but coop ok so far apart from some maps missing???.

Going to reinstall the maps for Aix and see if that helps just been on the Aix and thats so much better just got to get to grips with new stuff.

Thanks for help

Welly:salute:

Comment

I am having a similar issue. I am on WIN 7 x64. Have BF2 Deluxe Edition loaded. Already removed and reinstalled, applied patch 1.14, then applied patch 1.5.
            Application works fine for all standard maps. I get the black screen and immediate close to windows on Join Game for any of the custom maps. Do not have any MODS loaded yet, just the TotalBF2 Team mappacks 1, 2 and 3.
            Running as Administrator and also set the compatability to Disable Composition. No change. I have deleted the Documents / BF2 folder several times as well.

What am I missing here??? Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X