No announcement yet.

Widescreen Support is Cheating. WHAT!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Widescreen Support is Cheating. WHAT!?

I know a lot of you will hate me for saying this, but you are a loud minority, and that is what most smart developers mostly ignore but keep in mind just in case there is some validity to the complaints. For me, when playing Cod4/WaW the default FoV is perfectly fine and setting it to anything else completely throws me off.

We all need to wait and see what happens in the Beta before getting all upset. I am more personally annoyed about the weapon bobbing.

Comment

yea they will ignore it, just like how 99% of people were against the killcam and they were so jealous of COD's success yet they wanted their game to be like it and ignored the masses that didn't want any part of killcams.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
        yea they will ignore it, just like how 99% of people were against the killcam and they were so jealous of COD's success yet they wanted their game to be like it and ignored the masses that didn't want any part of killcams.
        To be honest, I hate kill cams, but they can be good sometimes. For example, it prevents camping for long periods of time, especially as a sniper. Plus, it's disabled in hardcore mode which is what the good players will play.

Comment

Originally posted by H4yd3n
          To be honest, I hate kill cams, but they can be good sometimes. For example, it prevents camping for long periods of time, especially as a sniper.
          if a sniper is good enough to last a long time without getting caught, then let it be. he shouldn't be taken out because killcam compromised his position. i've been thinking to myself recently while sniping in 2142 that if there was killcam in this game i would have no chance surviving as i do in 2142.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
            if a sniper is good enough to last a long time without getting caught, then let it be. he shouldn't be taken out because killcam compromised his position. i've been thinking to myself recently while sniping in 2142 that if there was killcam in this game i would have no chance surviving as i do in 2142.
            I agree, trust me, I'm not for the kill cam. I'm just trying to think positively. :P
            Oh well, I'll have to wait and see if it's that big of a hassle. I'll just have to move a lot more as a sniper.

Comment

Dear god, not this again. Didn't we have enough of this with BF2 when we were first switching to widescreen.

Comment

Originally posted by ThIrD-EyE
                I know a lot of you will hate me for saying this, but you are a loud minority, and that is what most smart developers mostly ignore but keep in mind just in case there is some validity to the complaints. For me, when playing Cod4/WaW the default FoV is perfectly fine and setting it to anything else completely throws me off.

We all need to wait and see what happens in the Beta before getting all upset. I am more personally annoyed about the weapon bobbing.
                Then don't buy a wide screen. I paid for this 22", I should be able to use it to it's fullest.

Comment

Working...
                X