Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we still on the "Like it or GTFO" policy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we still on the "Like it or GTFO" policy?

Because I don't see how too many people could be having a good time trying to play this game after the most recent patch.

Last night I couldn't play more than one round at a time without either a CTD (If I was the host) or "Server connection lost." (In all other cases)

Tonight was more of the same.

First round: 200ms+ ping, one obvious aimbot.
    Second round: 180-200ms ping, 4 obvious aimbots who told us after it was over that they were recording promo footage for their hacking site. I won't say what their tags were, because that's the name of their site. Then they left, the lobby filled back up and the map started loading. "Server connection lost."

I looked up their SteamIDs, and they are also big Zero Gear fans, apparently...
    This game had potential, but it's nothing but crap now.

Cheaters, lag, hacked hosts that can drop you to -90000000 points, hacked hosts that put you at level 70 in an instant...

So I guess it's time for me to GTFO out, right?

Re: Are we still on the "Like it or GTFO" policy?

I have only came across 3 hackers using aimbot while I have played MW2.
    I have never had an issue with the lag nor losing points.
    For me the game runs the way I presume it intended.

If you feel you should leave it mate...then do it.
    And what is this Zero Gear fans?

Comment

Since the patch I have had issues with iw4mp.exe crashing (windows error message), and it was getting quite anoying tonight, both me and another clanmate were getting it.

I haven't had much issues with hackers, but like I said before, it seems to be more of a problem in the states than EU or say Australia.

But yea, the game crashing crap has only started happening since the latest patch, also, I swear my Sentry gun was adding to my kill streak D:

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
        So I guess it's time for me to GTFO out, right?
        I dont know what "policy" you are referring to, but yes, if you dont enjoy playing a game then whats the point in sticking around?
        Currently I only seem to be playing a few rounds each week, except from Spec Ops. And to be honest I dont see much replay value in that either. I wouldnt be surprised if we soon decide to go back to WaW for COOP.

Comment

I have to agree i m about to loose my mind whit this game, 9 out of 10 time i will get "lost the connection to host" mesages. Then i will finely get in a lobby and the map is about to load.............................................. ................................... " loby was closed" message. Im realy waiting for a game that can take my mind away from this game

Comment

Game plays fine for me. Hackers make the game more fun, imho.

Comment

Originally posted by DarK'
              Game plays fine for me. Hackers make the game more fun, imho.
              Hackers I can deal with, Crazy range shotguns I can deal with, Usain Bolt knifing people I can deal with. Crashing on every other game I load into, that I cannot deal with!

Comment

I dont have any problem with people complaining about the game. The only time I have closed threads is when they got out of hand with the "playa" vs "hater" thing and it starts going off topic and becoming a shouting match.

I think people get tired of seeing thread after thread of IW fail. We all know that. There are thousands of other websites saying it and even when we go into the game we hear about it or see it for ourselves.

I can't speak for everyone, but as for myself, I just want to play the game in peace and give input when I see something interesting or that maybe someone else would like to know about. I think this patch is a big problem, thats for sure and discussing it isn't a bad thing, its what will happen to this thread as it goes.

Crunch
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I must admit i havent played in a good solid week because of the issues, im just moving on to games that i havent played now,

Need For Seped Most Wanted
                  Assasins Creed 2
                  Mass Effect 2

And piles of other games i have back logged but not played

Comment

for the people that run into a bunch of hacked stuff im just wondering wtf gametypes do you play

Comment

Originally posted by Field
                      for the people that run into a bunch of hacked stuff im just wondering wtf gametypes do you play
                      It could be anything from FFA to S&D.

Comment

Originally posted by Field
                        TDM, Sabotage, Domination, Ground War, CTF, HC HQ Pro, HC TDM, FFA...
                        Those are the ones I play, those are the ones in which I've seen blatant aimbotters.

I play with people from all over the US, Canada, South America, and occasionally Europe.

Comment

At least 402 has acknowledged the existence of a problem with the recent patch.

Comment

So far, I haven't encountered any problems, bar gameplay ones (ie. lightweights, 1887s...) etc. Otherwise, I don't crash, I connect, I've never seen an aimbot, I enjoy the game.

It's almost like people don't like the game and so they notice these more. and yes, I play all the gametypes bar ffa.

Comment

Originally posted by Piemaaan!
                              So far, I haven't encountered any problems, bar gameplay ones (ie. lightweights, 1887s...) etc. Otherwise, I don't crash, I connect, I've never seen an aimbot, I enjoy the game.

It's almost like people don't like the game and so they notice these more. and yes, I play all the gametypes bar ffa.
                              I have enjoyed the game up to the recent patch, not seen hardly any hackers, and honestly thought it was fun (not balanced). But like I said before the latest patch has put be out of commision.

Comment

Working...
                              X