Respawn??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Respawn??????

well some games do have spawn waves: rtcw (and tf2?) for example.
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Yes, but we are talking about BF2.

Comment

Don't forget those people might be popping up back to life so quickly because of Medics reviving them.

Comment

Or it could have been aliens. Thats right...you were abducted by aliens and repeatedly probed in your anus for hours (but in actuality it was only 12 secs). Your memory was wiped before sent back just in time to see your opponent respawn. Aliens play video games too you see and would feel pretty bad if they sent you back late causing your team to lose a ticket. :nod:

Comment

How do you account for the fact that I always have enough time to light a smoke, hit the pipe, and take a swig off my beer before I spawn?

Nic's theory sounds promising

Comment

Originally posted by [1SMB]W|Pfc.Shoxie
              So your tellign me that everytime you die, you wait a full 15 seconds before you respawn? You dont, of course and the term spawn waves was something I used to try and explain it to people. Do some research on it yourself if you feel like being a smartass.....
              I think you should do some research actually. Spawn waves were something unique to BF1942 and BFV where ALL players had universal spawn times that could be set by the server. In BF2 each player has their own individual spawn time, which can also be set by the server. However just as many server settings such as ticket count, spawn times are FIXED on ranked servers. They are fixed at 15 seconds.

Although TS is likely just confused as it is not possible to create a hack that affects something such as spawn times.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicfurious29
                Or it could have been aliens. Thats right...you were abducted by aliens and repeatedly probed in your anus for hours (but in actuality it was only 12 secs). Your memory was wiped before sent back just in time to see your opponent respawn. Aliens play video games too you see and would feel pretty bad if they sent you back late causing your team to lose a ticket. :nod:
                Apparently spawn time returns to 15 seconds if you wear a hat made of aluminium foil (the aliens can't find you).

Comment

Working...
                X