No announcement yet.

Starting a new server. Your thoughts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Starting a new server. Your thoughts.

READY TO GO

OK server is rented and running, website sort of complete apart from debugging

I have listened to what you guys have said.
    The server is a 3 map rotation of Tunis, Belgrade and Shingle. I wanted to get away from the nade fest bottleneck maps and get some decent squad play maps going.

The Server is called City Maps Battlefield-Combat Tun/Bel/Shng IP is 193.93.47.58 Port 16567

FF is 50%. Enough to avoid the rdx pogosticks but also to avoid the zillions of accidental tk's

Basic rules. Commanders command, No baserape etc.

Although the server is running now I hope too get it populated for Friday night at 8pm GMT. SO if you can pop in and have some fun. If your not able to make it can you stick your soldier in there to make it seem busier lol

Hope to see you guys there Friday 15th

Comment

Would you consider changing the running order. I like Belgrade but I think having it 1st in the rotation is keeping players away. How about starting with Shingle - that seems to me to be a popular map right now.

Comment

Yeah, sneak them in, then change it up

That works well and most people dont mind one "oddball" map.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

OK Just for you

Not that it matters when the servers running of course.. sadly though with so many unstable servers about crashes will probably mean we all go back to starting the first map again I guess its a moot point lol.

OK advanced map to Shingle then Belgrade then Tunis.

Comment

Working...
          X