the stupid container in the titan cargo bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: the stupid container in the titan cargo bay

@ the OP. For the same reason when you die your camera gets bugged into having some kind of a fit. The Titan has one of the worst collision meshes I've ever seen in a game.

Comment

yea the camera goes nuts when you die on the titan, view bobs up and down until you can respawn, normally you end up seeing through all textured surfaces around you too. Sometimes when I die you pass through the floor, hit the ground and then the view returns to where you died on the titan.

What pees me off is having my apc roll over by just nudging a tank or going over a small bump, although the worse thing is when you go over a crater with the bandit 95% of the you will flip over and it usually never levels out...

Terrible indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dex Luther
        As do most of the servers I play in. The problem is the people who own/run the server can't/aren't always on. That's when all the cheaters come out to play.
        We have alot of members with admin so we cover it pretty well. I like the idea when someone asks if an admin is there so they can cheat then you ban them for cheating...lol.

Comment

Working...
        X