marathon and lightweight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: marathon and lightweight

xD if we're going that far then i'd say the javelin glitch is to counter the knife ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by seoulspirit
      xD if we're going that far then i'd say the javelin glitch is to counter the knife ^_^
      No, but it would counter the 1887s!

WHAT HAVE WE DONE?!?!?!

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by johnrondot
        I think these perks should be removed.There is nothing worse than being in a match and having a bunch of people running around like superheroes...especially when combined with akimbo shotties.I just think it is really silly and lame.
        So you complained about the game a few weeks ago and you're still playing?
        Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
          Hmmmm, maybe the 1887 is to balance the knife?

:weo:

Crunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
            No, but it would counter the 1887s!

WHAT HAVE WE DONE?!?!?!

Crunch
            We have countered the over-powered with even more over-powered

Now how do we counter the jav. glitch :|:

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
              realistically, a guy holding his gun and pointing it in front of him would be very hard to knife from the front because your arm reach has to go past the length of the gun while your body can't. the whole knife action is stupid imo, overpowered and takes no skill to do. if it was like BF where you have to first arm yourself with a knife, it takes more skill so i wouldn't mind but this is getting stupid. i remember melee similarly ruined the fun in FEAR being so overpowered. and unfortunately BF is seemingly adapting the COD knife system instead of continuing the old method.
              in my opinion the knife system in this game is great because it simply gives you more opportunity for reactive clutch knife kills, you run into someone coming around a corner and you get a nice blood splatter knife stab on them. it gives the fighting in the game the potential to flow more, there is less monkeying around where someone is bunnyhopping to reload or pull out another gun. the fighting is faster. instead of all the monkeying around that had the potential to ensue in cq fights in bf in mw if your out of ammo or something and the person is close to you you can just jump at them like a ninja and stab them. its funner and more convient.

whenever i think about using lightweight though i think of all the times where im at medium range with an AR and hose down a bunch of people because i have stopping power equipped. ultimately everything evens itself out i guess.

Comment

Great, yet unrealistic
                =D

Comment

the only thing for me personally that sets off my 'realism' alarm would be the whole operation of 2 handguns and being able to reload them both at the same time, like all of the soldiers have an extra pair of Goro arms that you dont see doing all of the work behind the scenes

Comment

you could probably hold the gun in your palm while reloading with your fingers

Comment

Originally posted by johnrondot
                      I think these perks should be removed.There is nothing worse than being in a match and having a bunch of people running around like superheroes...especially when combined with akimbo shotties.I just think it is really silly and lame.
                      Don`t hate on these awesome perks. The game would be silly even without them.

Comment

Originally posted by L3adcannon
                        Don`t hate on these awesome perks. The game would be silly even without them.
                        Exactly
                        The bling perk is a bunch of sci-fi B.S.

Comment

Its possible with practice to reload two pistols at once, in real life. Is it something you could do in a combat enviroment ? Maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by [11AD]MAJ.Juno{XX}
                            Its possible with practice to reload two pistols at once, in real life. Is it something you could do in a combat enviroment ? Maybe.
                            how would you physically do it? like holding both of them at the same time...?

Comment

Originally posted by Field
                              how would you physically do it? like holding both of them at the same time...?
                              Read the police report of the Virgina Tech shooter, its more then possible and very effective.

The guy practiced reloading with a shoulder holster while still firing to cover himself. He even counted the bullets so he wouldn't have to release the slide if he didn't have to. For being a complete lunatic he was very disciplined.

Comment

Originally posted by youm0nt
                                So you complained about the game a few weeks ago and you're still playing?
                                Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

:laugh:
                                Not anymore.I tried to eek my money's worth out of it ,but I am done.

Comment

Working...
                                X