Favorite Assault Rifle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Assault Rifle?

It's nearly a month since Modern Warfare 2 hit shelves. With Assault Rifles being the staple in most multiplayer matches, I'd like to know what Assault Rifle you favor.

Personally, I enjoy the ACR a lot. Minimal recoil with a good amount of damage and rate of fire makes it useful for long range shooting and emergency situations.

Re: Favorite Assault Rifle?

i like the ACR too but i like to always combo it with stopping power since the damage isn't the greatest. but still, it's too easy with that gun. i bet ACR wins this poll going away.

Comment

The ACR is going to win because its so downright easy to use. Personally i like picking up the more challenging weapons in a game and have found that the M16 and FAMAS are very powerful guns when used correctly.

Comment

My personal favouurite is the Scar, It is an improvement of the M4A1 and combined with stopping power and FMJ it is a killing machine. I will test out the ACR as i am yet to use it, mainly to get my Scar challenge up .

Comment

I wont get my hands on the ACR before next level, so I will have to vote for the SCAR-H.

But I am not really using Assault Rifles at the moment, everything else seems inferior when compared to the AUG-HBAR. :thumbsup:

Comment

i like scar too but the small magazine always screws me over and i'm often out of ammo.
            famas is a m16 in disguise. if you were a m16 veteran from cod4, use famas until you unlock m16.

tar and fal i haven't used so i can't say much for them.

Comment

Definatly the M16+Holographic. It deals a large ammount of damage and is very accurate.

Comment

1. Ak47
                2. Famas
                3. Acr

Comment

ACR simply because it makes getting nukes easy as.

Comment

Scar-H. Mostly because of my BF days as Spec-Ops

Its hard hitting and has a pretty good clip and ROF.

The ACR is a very close second. If the Scar-H is a 10.0 then the ACR is a 9.8.

Crunch
                    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

ive been using the scar, tar, and m4a1 pretty much though out of the 3 i would probably rank them

1st scar
                      2nd tar
                      3rd m4a1

i havent unlocked anything after the FAL yet but the fal doesnt seem that great so i didnt bother using it

i mainly use assault rifles other than the 20% of the time where i might use the Vector

Comment

I love my silenced FAL in HC.

I just unlocked the M16 last week and have been tearing it up something fierce. First time I've had a 3:1 or better round since my CoD4 peak. I knew the Famas was basically the same thing, but I never did as well with it. What I really like is I don't feel like I need SP with it.

M16 + Silencer
                        AA12 + Grip
                        Claymore
                        Scavenger
                        Cold Blooded or Hardline
                        Ninja Pro or Steady Aim

I had been a Scar-H + SP devotee before that. It reminded me of the Baur from 2142. Mash the trigger and you lose all control of it, but steady 2 round bursts and you'll drop anyone.

Comment

SCAR-H is my overall favorite, but I love the M16 with a silencer and ACOG.

Comment

does the M16 let you move faster than when using the FAMAS?

Comment

Originally posted by Field
                              does the M16 let you move faster than when using the FAMAS?
                              Not that I can tell. But the reload animation seems to be much faster.

Comment

Working...
                              X