Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Most Memorable Moment

As the title says, what was it?

Mine had to be during a CTF round today on Favela. I spawned on my tactical insertion above the enemy flag, and they had a guy running to their base with our flag. As I spawned, he was no more than five feet from the flag, so I wondered why he hadn't capped it yet.

I proceeded to jump down and saw him in last stand, crawling with the flag to cap it with two of his teammates watching. Needless to say, I was able to take him and his buddies out before he could make it to the flag, and ended up returning theirs for a cap of our own.

So, what are some of your most memorable moments from the game?

Re: Your Most Memorable Moment

Mine would have to be the very first time I got my nuke. I was having a great round when I got my harrier, killed 1 on stike and the next 3 soon after. As I was in the chopper gunner stacking up my kills my heart was beating really fast, my hand getting all shaky and the urge to say "Die B****es" was ever growing. I then got the nuke.
    The only thing I said was "Boom Boom"

12 nukes later and I don't do this XD

Comment

Playing a round of Search And Destroy on Sub Base, last round. I managed to accumulate an 11 kill streak during the previous round and got an AC-130, I waited the 7/8 seconds and proceeded to bring the rain. After taking out 5/6 there was one person left who sadly had cold blooded on, so I thought oh well, at least we will win. As my AC-130 was literally about to run out, I dropped one last big bomb shell into the entrance of one of their spawn building and low and behold... I got that biatch! Got my AC-130 Emblem with all the flares, it was a glorious round indeed.

Comment

defaeting the enemy team on headquarters 200-0 when they had 4 prestiges on their end

mind you this was the 3rd round in a row we did this
        it just goes to show you that "you can hack all day long..... but that still does not teach you how to play the game :salute: "

Comment

^ Somebody playing as kodiak :O

Comment

I'm going to tattle on Wolf a little bit;

We were playing spec ops yesterday and we were breaching a room to rescue hostages. We fought our way to the top one on the oil rig. We breached the room and in slow motion I watched wolf kill a hostage. I laughed and laughed.

I dont think I have anything else real memorable. The spec ops stuff is pretty fun.

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Getting a 31 killstreak (on xbox...) while basically spinning in circles spraying my vector and getting kill after kill as I scream "I CANNOT DIE, I - CANNOT - DIE!!" into the mic and at my other 3 friends playing in the room.

Now I just suck... lol. Xbox controllers suck.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by ch3ch3n
                  [IMG][/IMG]
                  WHAT THE H3LL?!?!? How do you even LEGALLY do that? lol
                  I can't get more than a 12 killstreak :/ (yet to unlock the ac130 etc...)

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                    I'm going to tattle on Wolf a little bit;

We were playing spec ops yesterday and we were breaching a room to rescue hostages. We fought our way to the top one on the oil rig. We breached the room and in slow motion I watched wolf kill a hostage. I laughed and laughed.

I dont think I have anything else real memorable. The spec ops stuff is pretty fun.

Crunch
                    i blame the Russians who was behind the hostage!!!

Comment

idk i was playing FFa and won 5 matches in a row with the full player count then figured better players are in team deathmatch....and..... they are. lol

but then that really depends i guess. i was gettin stomped on a little bit but handt played some of the maps before.

i like one of those brazil maps (not favela) thats set near dusk and has some open spots that work well for assault rifles

Comment

Originally posted by Field
                        i like one of those brazil maps (not favela) thats set near dusk and has some open spots that work well for assault rifles
                        Rundown.

Comment

Mine was on Rundown S&D, it was Overtime and my team got killed, so it was me against 3 of them, picked off 2, ninja defused, and throwing knifed the last guy right in the happy sack

Comment

I've had many but one stands out more. Not much to explain except I got a Chopper Gunner with only Riot Shield and Throwing Knife on Favela. (HC HQ)

And this kill was also memorable lol. (different match) Riot Shield distracting FTW.

Comment

the skull/crossbone is what method of death?

Comment

Working...
                              X