Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cold Blooded, too low level and powerful.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cold Blooded, too low level and powerful.

Doesnt make it survivable, just undetectable.

Comment

Originally posted by -Shifty-
      If you take away the ability to be completely invisible you take a lot way. That's pretty much how you play SF.

In COD4 I take silenced MP5, silenced M9, bandoleer, UAV jammer and dead silence. Just because I'm 100% invisible doesn't mean it's cheap. It's an excuse for YOU to be cheap by always needing a UAV and audio to find people. What ever happened to eyes?
      Agree here and I never use coldblooded. Just have to keep a closer eye out for the enemy ... which I can take down faster because he won't have stopping power like me. :machineg:

Comment

Originally posted by RangerXML
        UAV jammer in Hard Core mode is a must, Stopping Power was not needed, but to avoid the audible we had a Silence perk which with the bad audio of MW2 a person getting sniped across the map sounds like its right next to you.
        I thought the audio was actually improved for the most part over COD4. I guess it depends what sound card you are running too.
        :salute:

Comment

Yes, once you snipe you feel like a little beacon, hiding there.
          "Hey everyone...I am up here killing you all, but shhhh"
          I don't like the silencer, I like my intervention being a 1-shot-kill.

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
            Yes, once you snipe you feel like a little beacon, hiding there.
            "Hey everyone...I am up here killing you all, but shhhh"
            I don't like the silencer, I like my intervention being a 1-shot-kill.
            Amen to that, I like my Sniper Rifle to go BOOOOOOOOOM when it smacks someone in the face, idc if they know where I am after!

Comment

Working...
            X