Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cold Blooded, too low level and powerful.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold Blooded, too low level and powerful.

Who was the genius who game up with Cold Blooded as a pretty much universal F.U. to any form of detection. True there is Ninja for heart beat, but come on, force us to be creative. UAV jammer in Hard Core mode is a must, Stopping Power was not needed, but to avoid the audible we had a Silence perk which with the bad audio of MW2 a person getting sniped across the map sounds like its right next to you.

What about the Pro upgrade or maybe a bigger variety of perks so one perk pretty much doesn't cover everything. Would of loved if they got rid of UAV Jammer and had a perk where you looked like a friendly on the UAV and then had the cold blooded as an upgrade to Ninja.

Because of how low level Cold Blooded is, everyone just uses it and it renders fun stuff that take more time to earn (thermals sights) useless. Thermals and smoke grenades are alot of fun.

Re: Cold Blooded, too low level and powerful.

Agreed. It is freaking powerful

But there's not much you can do about it now, just use it back

Comment

Cold Blooded prevents you from a lot of situations where you have no chance to fight back.
      Helos, AC-130, bombers, thermal snipers and campers that sits in a corner watching the minimap for the whole round.

I think it is a great addition that raises the fun level of the game.

Comment

You have to give up a lot to use cold blooded. Since it does nothing other than stop you from being seen by killstreaks, I dont see it that powerful.

This of course is just my opinion

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

yeah i just unlocked lightweight pro, and i'm wondering if fast sprinting + quick aim while sprinting is worth it over cold blooded.

Comment

I don't use Cold-Blooded all of the time, but I always have a designated Flyswatter kit with it and a Stinger with Scavenger for those damned AC-130s that take three or four hits to kill. Kill me once with a kill streak and I'm spawning invisible with missiles in a few seconds...

Comment

If you take away the ability to be completely invisible you take a lot way. That's pretty much how you play SF.

In COD4 I take silenced MP5, silenced M9, bandoleer, UAV jammer and dead silence. Just because I'm 100% invisible doesn't mean it's cheap. It's an excuse for YOU to be cheap by always needing a UAV and audio to find people. What ever happened to eyes?

Comment

it should've been no red crosshair/name for basic cold blooded, then cold blooded pro should've been the undetectability.

Comment

I love cold-blooded. I use marathon, cold blooded and ninja. or bling, cold blooded and ninja.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                    it should've been no red crosshair/name for basic cold blooded, then cold blooded pro should've been the undetectability.
                    I disagree. I think it's fine the way it is. You kind of need the ability to protect yourself from killstreaks right off the bat.

Imagine a new player to the game starts out with no way to hide from the stream of choppers and harriers people get from care packages and streaks. It would become quite frustrating very quickly. So Cold-Blooded is necessary to balance the already overwhelming killstreaks.

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
                      I don't use Cold-Blooded all of the time, but I always have a designated Flyswatter kit with it and a Stinger with Scavenger for those damned AC-130s that take three or four hits to kill. Kill me once with a kill streak and I'm spawning invisible with missiles in a few seconds...
                      That is a really good idea, I am going to use this kit now XD.

Comment

Personally i dont think its overpowered but rather how the game should have been in the first place. Lets just remind ourselves of how many "theres too much UAV" in cod4 threads there were. It was impossible to stay hidden especially with the killcam and imo it still is in MW2 UNLESS you keep moving.

If you stay in the same place you wont last any longer cold blooded or not.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator

If you stay in the same place you wont last any longer cold blooded or not.
                          Very true. If someone has killed me at least 2 times from one spot I will do everything and anything to stop their killstreak.

Comment

what is cold blooded srsly

Comment

A perk which makes life survivable when there is a over head AC130, Chopper, Harrier...The list goes on, It is quite useful.

Comment

Working...
                              X