This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mass Effect ISO image

make sure you scan the heck out of the ISO file before you actually install it and stick your cdkey in there. Wouldn't want your cdkey to get phished.

Comment

Anti Viruses pick up ******s and cracks as false positives anyway, and he will need the crack to play without a DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by jake_

Have you seen this guy's other posts? He's a complete moron, starts stupid threads, and picks fights.
        Dude mommy still loves you,no need to crawl in bed with her and cry

Comment

Originally posted by xRAMBOx
          Dude mommy still loves you,no need to crawl in bed with her and cry
          Learn how to use quotes.

Originally posted by =)BiT(= Evant3k
          Anti Viruses pick up ******s and cracks as false positives anyway, and he will need the crack to play without a DVD.
          He said he has the CD key, so he won't need a crack.

Comment

You make me lol Jake...

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable
              Well if you upload at all you're reproducing the work (and giving it to people who presumably don't own a license), which is copyright infringement. It doesn't really matter though. I've done this with CoD:UO and WC3 before because I lent my discs to a friend and never got them back.
              The cable guy is right here. If you just download it for your own, it wouldn't be a problem. But when downloading you're also uploading the game and that is the illegal part here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kradath
                The cable guy is right here. If you just download it for your own, it wouldn't be a problem. But when downloading you're also uploading the game and that is the illegal part here.
                this is what i thought,its different to making a personal cd or dvd

while some torrents are freeware,many games fall under copy right laws

Comment

Originally posted by jake_

He said he has the CD key, so he won't need a crack.
                  He still needs a no DVD crack.

Comment

You make me lol Jake...
                    Well, I like to see the good in people.

Plus, it's pretty easy to figure out how to torrent a game ISO and a crack for it, I doubt he needs to ask on a forum. I've actually downloaded ISO's of games that I own before because I couldn't find the DVD.

Originally posted by Kradath
                    Mhm, but you could set (I wouldn't no for sure, since I never torrent files) the upload rate to such a small value that the amount uploaded is negligible and then delete the torrent once you're done downloading.

It's like going a tiny bit over the speed limit; you never get pulled over unless you're going a significant amount faster.

Same principle, right?

He still needs a no DVD crack.
                    Not if he were to use a virtual drive.

Comment

you still need a no cd crack jake,the virtual drive is just for a image to copy the game

also not to ark on ,but he was talking about uploading the whole game to torrents so he can share it?duno this whole post has me confussed lol

Comment

also not to ark on
                        hahahahah "ark on"

Comment

you still need a no cd crack jake,the virtual drive is just for a image to copy the game
                          Most games will run from an image, not a no cd crack. Anyway, I think this thread has run it's course.

Comment

Working...
                          X