X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass Effect ISO image

Hello fellow gamers,

I was wondering if i could torrent Mass Effect to use its ISO image, as the original game is back home (i am in uni at the moment) but my brother can steam chat me the CD Key will that still consider me having the original game, i wont be using the crack obviously i am using my original CD key and plus my original mass effect is not installed in my PC back home.

So basically all that i am making use of is the image of the cd to install. Is that alright would i be able to get patches?

Re: Mass Effect ISO image

That would work fine.

Comment

TGN should not condone piracy

Comment

Originally posted by xRAMBOx
        TGN should not condone piracy
        You sir, are an idiot.

He already owns the game...

Comment

he used the word torrent and iso image,it doesnt take brains to work out what going on

Comment

he used the word torrent and iso image,it doesnt take brains to work out what going on
            If you had an education and common sense, you might see it differently. But, I make an exception for you.

Comment

no need to lower yourself to insults Alex,your in a position of example here mate

Comment

no need to lower yourself to insults Alex,your in a position of example here mate
                Just, use your common sense.

He said he has the game, he left the disc in UAE or where ever he lived and wants to install. Torrents and ISO's don't automatically mean piracy.

I use ISO images instead of discs all the time. You only make yourself silly by making such retarded comments!

Comment

Im not going to argue with you champ,torrents are a community share program.please dont call others stupid or a retard,its not the educated thing to do

p.s i know its not illegal to make copies of you own game but the torrent thing?

Comment

Im not ging to argue with you champ,torrent are a community share program.please dont call others stupid or a retard,its not the educated thing to do

p.s i know it not illegal to make copies of you own game but the torrent thing?
                    No... torrents are a technology like HTTP. It's a different way of sharing data, a more decentralised means. Just read Wikipedia and learn, it's quite interesting.

Torrent distribution isn't illegal, it's what you send/receive that maybe.

Comment

im not a genuis with torrents?,so you can choose who you share the file with ? if not yourself?

i thought once u made a torrent its open for grabs?(to any tom,dik ,harry)

Comment

Damn Alex, Rambo is right about one point in that you are in a position of power and here you are calling people idiots and retarded. I know you are better than that. What a way to set an example.

Comment

Dude Alex is right, as long as he bought/owns the game, he can legally download and use a torrent ISO version of the game with his original Serial-Key. It has absolutely nothing to do with piracy, you need to do some research about this before you start calling people pirates.

\\You can have 1000 torrent files on your hard drive, but if you own every single movie and game, that you have downloaded, and someone decides to get a search warrant and try to bust you for piracy they will have no legal right to do anything against you since you own those games/movies/music.

Comment

Well if you upload at all you're reproducing the work (and giving it to people who presumably don't own a license), which is copyright infringement. It doesn't really matter though. I've done this with CoD:UO and WC3 before because I lent my discs to a friend and never got them back.

Comment

Alex is right.

Is it illegal to download a game from Steam more than once? No. If you lose your game disc and need to borrow a friends disc to install the game (while still using your own CD key), is that illegal? No.

Originally posted by stilla-killa
                              Damn Alex, Rambo is right about one point in that you are in a position of power and here you are calling people idiots and retarded. I know you are better than that. What a way to set an example.
                              Have you seen this guy's other posts? He's a complete moron, starts stupid threads, and picks fights.

im not a genuis with torrents?,so you can choose who you share the file with ? if not yourself?

i thought once u made a torrent its open for grabs?(to any tom,dik ,harry)
                              sigh.... :|:

Comment

Working...
                              X