Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FAMAS vs M16

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
    Well unlocked the M16 and so far it handles a lot like the FAMAS, however im finding i have more ammo left over with the M16 .
    I think we all know what that implies :thumbsup::salute:

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
      I think we all know what that implies :thumbsup::salute:
      Im dieing more than i should?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
        Im dieing more than i should?
        I was thinking you was firing less often (therefore having more ammo left over) :P

Comment

Originally posted by -Shifty-
          I doubt you can pin accurate enough fire to suppress an enemy with one weapon doing all the work without a bi-pod.
          You sir, need to meet a British soldier with an L85 [SA80]

Also, in MW2, LSW (L89) has a 100 round drum mag, which doesn't exist. So forget all this COD realism rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by Piemaaan'
            You sir, need to meet a British soldier with an L85 [SA80]

Also, in MW2, LSW (L89) has a 100 round drum mag, which doesn't exist. So forget all this COD realism rubbish.
            It's not like the Brits couldn't just put a couple thousand pounds into developing something like that in a week or less if need be.

Realistic also means believable, especially if it's something based in the near future.

Comment

Doesnt the L86 use a Beta-C mag ingame? (havent played it yet so excuse my ignorance)

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0
                Doesnt the L86 use a Beta-C mag ingame? (havent played it yet so excuse my ignorance)
                You can see all the weapons here: http://mw2.wikidot.com/weapons
                The L86 uses a single-drum mag ingame, as far as I can se on wiki a Beta-C is double-drum?

Comment

Working...
                X