FMJ and the Riot Shield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FMJ and the Riot Shield

I often have the AA-12 as a secondary, and it is very good at taking out shield users even from the front. There is probably always something exposed to the hail of pellets, and the lag often prevents them from making a perfect approach too.

Comment

I find the riot shield very difficault to use, i am thinking of trying to get good at it. It seems to be very effective when used in the right hands, that and the 2xrangers
      (need a suggestion for kit-layout)

Any who back on topic.
      It doesn't need to be penetrable, heck before i read this server i thought it did...i was wrong. It is a unique weapon that takes practice and skill just like every other.

Comment

I brought all that up to point out I'm sure you could get some cool stuff organized with some friends making a wall of shields

Comment

Using military tactics in CoD is a joke lol. Anyone with decent reflexes and a competitive background could take out a squad doing that stuff over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by -Shifty-
            I brought all that up to point out I'm sure you could get some cool stuff organized with some friends making a wall of shields
            a wall of shields would be awesome. you guys can equip flashbangs, and take turns throwing it at the enemy. the thower can shift behind the shields to throw, and when the enemy is flashed, one guy can pull out his thumper or rifle to mow em down.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle
              Using military tactics in CoD is a joke lol. Anyone with decent reflexes and a competitive background could take out a squad doing that stuff over and over.
              I guess I'm now aware you don't know too much about tactics right?

Protip, don't play something even like Risk jk

Comment

Originally posted by -Shifty-
                I guess I'm now aware you don't know too much about tactics right?

Protip, don't play something even like Risk jk

I used to be the same way... but this is CoD, where like I said, if you're better at the game (not military tactics.) then you'll probably put the hurt on them pretty badly.

Risk generally comes down to luck of the draw eventually though...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle

I used to be the same way... but this is CoD, where like I said, if you're better at the game (not military tactics.) then you'll probably put the hurt on them pretty badly.

Risk generally comes down to luck of the draw eventually though...
                  Yeah I was just bugging you

Anyway, Risk is epic, especially the PC version when you eventually have to gang up with your friend to beat the stupid PC.

Comment

Working...
                  X