Prestige and You...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prestige and You...

...As we are all slowly creeping towards 70, it got me thinking. How many people are going to go into prestige ( i expect alot) and how many aren't, for whatever reason (i couldn't see why besides the weapons)

I myself plan to, as something to do, along with the obvious bragging rights that come with it. I will aim for the 10th though unsure if i will make it due to the time but if the game keeps hooking me in, i will be slaying n00bs with my knife for a while to come.

/Elaborate

Re: Prestige and You...

I am currently in the first level of prestige and don't really regret it. All the weapons are very good so I am not really bothered about that side of things.

I am doing it mainlyfor the same reason you are, simply because, what is the point at staying at 70? You can complete all the challenges, but then you will end up doing prestige and loosing them all again, so I thought sod it I am doing it, it is fun having limited weapons in a way.

And an extra kit means I can have a stabby stabby kit!

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
      And an extra kit means I can have a stabby stabby kit!
      So you get extra custom kit slots for prestige ranks?

I thought the icon next to your name was all you get?

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
        So you get extra custom kit slots for prestige ranks?

I thought the icon next to your name was all you get?
        Nope you get an extra Create a Class slot, you also get the oppertunity to get more emblems and title's in prestige, however if you are close to maxing out a challenge, do that first to get it's title/emblem!

Comment

I dont know how far I will prestige. Ranking up isn't too hard, but it is a lot tougher than the last two games.

I think I need to play a little smarter when it comes to ranking up. I have the Scar H master, which gives you 10000 points, but there was so much work to do it that it may take longer to try to get those points vs using many different weapons.

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

nope dont have time to do it all over, it takes to much time.

Comment

I'm about 13 levels to 70 and I plan on going into prestige as soon as it's available. I want to do however amount of prestige to get 2 slots. Maybe 3 if I like the rank symbol better .

Comment

I have seen a couple of people that have already ranked up all the way to the last prestige rank.

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
                  I have seen a couple of people that have already ranked up all the way to the last prestige rank.
                  Hacked servers are lame

Comment

Yeah, anyone with a 10/70 has cheated.

I could see it being legit in about two months at the earliest. That being someone who really thought it through and had a lot of time to play. As it stands now I think someone could prestige in a week if they played a lot all the time.

Of course that is not a scientific estimation by any means

Crunch
                    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I got to prestige in 6 days, and now I am lvl 56 in Prestige 1.

I love my home course.

Comment

Im finding it quite slow to rank up :s I have 25hrs worth of play but am only lvl 40, with an almost 2+ kd ratio so i guess its the fact i play CTF which only gives you limited points for a kill.

I gather S&D is the fastest way to lvl up?

Comment

HQ. same as always.

Comment

I'm currently level 48 on the 1st prestige - and I don't regret it.

Comment

So, its less than a week after release, and you have already completed all content in IWs newest, price-upgraded, game. What happens next?

A) IW tells you: So? Do it again! (IW has reset your stats)
                              B) IW tells you: Congratulations! You are now eligible for the new, exclusive Prestige ranks! (IW has given you a free l33t sticker and reset your stats)

One option will leave you fuming mad, while the other will have you jumping up and down with joy. The human mind works in interesting ways

I voted "No" btw.

Comment

Working...
                              X