Bad Company 2 Beta Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bad Company 2 Beta Videos

Limiting ammunition would be nonsense, there's a cooldown and it seems to be quite fragile.

Comment

it is extremely fragile tbh, you take a few hits and the UAV alarm starts to go off, a lot of people panic at that point and bail anyway, otherwise a pistol can take it down

its an extreme danger to the vertically challenged, those who never look in the air or wonder why missiles are falling on them but generally it works out fine

its a very good tool for destroying buildings at long range though

Comment

I think you'll find that the Hellfire missiles come from Predators that are flying in the area. The chopper just laser guides them in and provides a risk factor for gameplay balance purposes.

Comment

wait so UAV and predator drone aren't the same thing?

Comment

in the game the UAV is a little helicopter, around the same size as a quadbike lol, but yer it just guides the missiles in

Comment

Goddamn the game needs more color. Everything is brown.

EDIT: The sounds are really good though. Best I`ve heared in an FPS. But it still looks bland as hell. I hope other maps are more vivid.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                wait so UAV and predator drone aren't the same thing?
                Well the Predator technically is a UAV but the UAV in BC2 is a little chopper that has a laser designator to call in hellfire missiles from other sources (i.e. The Predator UAV) Also UAVs carrying a maximum of 2 missiles is a thing of the past look at this newer model of the predator http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MQ-9_Reaper#Specifications

Comment

why cant they make a std epic game without this ghey tooley crap

frign simply copy bf42 ,add destruction and wait for epic status but no...it must contain lots of BS

what next power up suits and x men mind control?:dead:

Comment

Originally posted by xRAMBOx
                    why cant they make a std epic game without this ghey tooley crap

frign simply copy bf42 ,add destruction and wait for epic status but no...it must contain lots of BS

what next power up suits and x men mind control?:dead:
                    Buy 1943?

@L3adcannon: Glagly the maps will feature other settings like jungle and snow as well.

Comment

UAV is very fagile, a single shot from a sniper rifle takes it down. So it is balanced. I'm yet to see people being able to abuse it, after the first strike people notice and take it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Kradath

@L3adcannon: Glagly the maps will feature other settings like jungle and snow as well.
                        More FPS's need jungle and snowy maps, and not just "ooo look at the single snow flakes" except "wow there is a blizzard here".

Comment

The sound in the game is amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by garandx
                            Unlimited until your shot down. You can only fire 2 per minute.

Controlled by a Computer at your main base.

PC Beta is possibly delayed, it has been removed from the blog announcing the ps3 beta and is now just referred to as being available in January when the MP Demo is out.
                            Is pc even getting a demo?

Comment

Originally posted by johnrondot
                              Is pc even getting a demo?
                              Yes sir

Although the damn time they've taken lately with all the PC stuff has me a bit annoyed... PC version of 1943 coming more than half a year later than the consoles? Sloppy.

Comment

Originally posted by iQue
                                Yes sir

Although the damn time they've taken lately with all the PC stuff has me a bit annoyed... PC version of 1943 coming more than half a year later than the consoles? Sloppy.
                                You would think for thier own sake in the PC market they would be dropping everything to keep thier PC promises after all this:|:

for this reason i expect them to stand up on thier own words.

Comment

Working...
                                X