Bad Company 2 Beta Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Company 2 Beta Videos

Videos of the Beta. Add More if you got em, should really wet your appetite if your going for a possible PC Beta this winter.

UAV/Hellfire Gameplay The radio chatter is amazing, and its been pulled from real Radio chatter from the troops over in Iraq. Absolutely amazing.
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChjS3P811N0[/media]

Sniper Gameplay
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdH54Go50iU[/media]

Assorted Gameplay
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07UCto6eQGA[/media]
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLQ1CRe_iNk&feature=related[/media]
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=616LrteDliE&feature=related[/media]

This is just funny. The game throws up an Epic Fail if you crater :laugh:
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCmoLS0se6Y[/media]

Re: Bad Company 2 Beta Videos

Hot DAMN those UAV effects, especially the tanks exploding are extremely nice.

lol at the top Sniper gameplay, I watched that live. That guy is funny.

Comment

yeh the UAV effect is very immersive as is the tank tbh, feels electronic, but yeh the first thing I noticed when I flew the UAV was the background chatter, and when you request a missile strike and just guide it onto a target

its lovely

Comment

wtf how many predator missiles do you get per life?

and where do you control it from? can the enemy kill you while you are controlling it?

ugh hurry up, PC beta!

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
          wtf how many predator missiles do you get per life?

and where do you control it from? can the enemy kill you while you are controlling it?

ugh hurry up, PC beta!
          Unlimited until your shot down. You can only fire 2 per minute.

Controlled by a Computer at your main base.

PC Beta is possibly delayed, it has been removed from the blog announcing the ps3 beta and is now just referred to as being available in January when the MP Demo is out.

Comment

that is way too overpowered, if you have unlimited missile strike capability. realistically, they can't carry more than one or two i would guess. everyone will be wanting to fly that thing. and maybe even TK for it...

Comment

Welcome to the BF minmaster

Comment

Basically there is this little console in the main spawn (the attacking team is the only team to get the drone on the beta map) and you basically fly it from there. The console moves up as the attacking team does, so if your team captures the next base you instantly die lol as the console is destroyed and then has to respawn at the new place

The missile recharge is ok imo but could be a little longer, but you can shoot the UAV down, in my first few matches I noticed people wouldn't really do this but now if you see the UAV, spot it and open fire on it a lot of people tend to join in and it can't take a lot of hits before it goes down and I believe if the drone is destroyed you die as well (not sure on that as I always disconnected lol - matrix style - before it blew)

can take a long time for it to respawn as well

best thing is sneaking behind to the enemy base the stabbing the sod while hes piloting it

and the PC beta, the twitter currently just assures that it hasn't been cancelled so it might have been delayed, who knows.

Comment

Checking www.justin.tv for bad company 2 is always worth a try to get some new media.

Comment

that is way too overpowered, if you have unlimited missile strike capability. realistically, they can't carry more than one or two i would guess. everyone will be wanting to fly that thing. and maybe even TK for it...
                    It's not, you can kill the UAV chopper with a pistol... It's fine. Just on this occasion the enemy were dumb enough (or didn't like their tanks enough) to not shoot at the mini chopper.

Comment

yeh if you have a guy in the gunner seat on the tank, his MG can take it down pretty dam fast

singlehandedly taken a few of them down myself (and with a pistol like Mavrik says)

they have actually made destroying vehicles worth your while because you get points for destroying them

Comment

The rockets don't seem to come from the UAV itself, the UAV is calling them off the map, or am I wrong?

Comment

still, unlimited rockets is fine?

Comment

I might be wrong but do the missiles actually come from the UAV or the UAV simply calls in a strike?

all the times I see a UAV missile are when I either see it and run for my life or as its about to hit

and when I flew the UAV it didn't seem as if the missiles were coming from the UAV but simply guided from somewhere else

Comment

still, unlimited rockets is fine?
                              In BF2 you had unlimited artillery. And, just like in BF2, you can only do so many per minute - here you can only launch 2 missiles per minute, and it's easy to take down. I see absolutely no problem with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X