Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wireless N gaming adapter or some Homeplugs ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless N gaming adapter or some Homeplugs ?

Hi, the problem is that I have a Belkin N router which means my ps3 doesn't pick up a signal all that good (beacause the the PS3 has a G Receiver built into it) , so I was just wondering what would be better to get, a 'Wireless N gaming adapter' or some 'Homeplugs'. PLZ help

Re: Wireless N gaming adapter or some Homeplugs ?

My friend bought some 'homeplugs' for his PC and says they work a treat, I wouldn't have thought that the PS3 would have issues with them either.

Comment

Homeplugs for sure, my PS3's hooked up to one and ive had no issues.

Comment

wtf is a homeplug? I have a Belkin wireless g router as well and no problems on my ps3 except for one someone picks up the phone i loose connection because the ghz on the phones are the same as my router (2.4Ghz)

Comment

Originally posted by MrKLM
          wtf is a homeplug? I have a Belkin wireless g router as well and no problems on my ps3 except for one someone picks up the phone i loose connection because the ghz on the phones are the same as my router (2.4Ghz)
          1. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=homeplug

2. Change the channel your router broadcasts at.

Comment

there is no switch or button on the router to do so

Comment

Originally posted by MrKLM
              there is no switch or button on the router to do so
              You can only change the broadcasting channel by logging into the Routers web interface, majority of them require you to login via a web browser using; 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.0, username is usually "admin", password is either "admin" or "password" depends on the manufactorer, and will all be in the instruction manual.

Comment

Working...
              X