X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official Tips Thread!

Originally posted by stilla-killa
    What do y ou mean by wall people?
    Walling is basically just shooting through walls at likely hiding spots. Or if you hear someone, just spam the walls in that direction until you get a hit indicator. Then pound that spot until you get points. Win. :yay:

RPD + Stopping Power + Deep Impact = paper walls offering concealment, but not cover...

Comment

Play some CoD4 promod and you'll learn how effective walling can be, and how truly easy it is in stock. For example, promod removes hitmarkers through walls, so you have to rely on sound to determine whether or not you're hitting the target - it's great practice and helps you understand how people act behind cover.

Comment

stuns and flash doesn't so anything on sentry gun. or at least for me. i stun it and run out just to get a dozen holes in my body.

Comment

lol yeah, i read that tip and i tried to flash/stun the sentry and got pwnd.

Comment

Good to know it isn't just me then, Is it actually doable or isn't it.
            I have tried both grenades many times and came up with nothing.
            What I don't get is how you can blind or stun a machine that targets though thermal vision.

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
              What I don't get is how you can blind or stun a machine that targets though thermal vision.
              You overload the sensor, forcing a reboot? Stun or flash, its still an explosion right under the nose of the gun.

Comment

What really annoys me is how you can briefly disable Claymores with a flash grenade, what rubbish.

I also wish you could pick up your claymores so you could move on instead of having to leave them behind.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                  I also wish you could pick up your claymores so you could move on instead of having to leave them behind.
                  Just get Scavenger or One Man Army

Comment

I know that can be done but i would rather prefer you just be able to pick them up. You can pick up your tactical flares and move on with them, you can pick up your throwing knife, you can pick up and throw back grenades but i cant pick up my own claymore mine, especially when i can run in front of it, dance on it and it still doesnt explode on me.

Comment

I found this video with a Claymore tutorial. I simply must try that carbomb trick!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxgetOyELYk[/media]

Comment

I have done the car bomb trick alot and have generally found my claymores life savers in so many situations. They are really easy to use once you get the hang on them.

I wouldnt trade them for any other equipment in game really.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                          What really annoys me is how you can briefly disable Claymores with a flash grenade, what rubbish.
                          IW mixed up the code for sentry gun and claymore??

Comment

New tip: if you see someone running around with a Javelin, just quit the match.

I hope they watch their parents die in a fire after someone kidnaps their kids. Then they get their nuts stuck in a microwave and can do nothing but watch them fry. Then they die of cancer.

Even that wouldn't be good enough.

And piss on IW for their scrotetacular failure at "balancing."

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
                              New tip: if you see someone running around with a Javelin, just quit the match.

I hope they watch their parents die in a fire after someone kidnaps their kids. Then they get their nuts stuck in a microwave and can do nothing but watch them fry. Then they die of cancer.

Even that wouldn't be good enough.

And piss on IW for their scrotetacular failure at "balancing."
                              Why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
                                Why is that?
                                People run around using the glitch (I won't explain how to do it - it's most effective with the Javelin but can be done with any launcher) and when they die the javelin falls to the ground and explodes.

In other words - martyrdom x 1000.

Comment

Working...
                                X