X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ping Bars tweaks

Originally posted by FPS[VT_NERD]
    It's more sad than funny, really.

"IW, thank you for screwing over the PC platform, here's my $60 so I can play a game worse in every way than its predecessor."

Here's what your $60 gets you:
    -LAG
    -Servers full of hackers.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHsWZp5pWCo[/media]
    *edit*
    Link showing hack removed for fear of backlash from admins. I want people to see what they're getting into if they buy this game, but not at the expense of a permanent vacation. Since the link is to Youtube it might be ok, but the description on Youtube links directly to the source of the hack. It should be allowed to post and discuss this material, but I know from previous experience that this site tends to take the "bury your head in the sand" approach.
    *edit*

Link showing hack provided so that potential customers can see what they're getting themselves into before buying. IW does not allow you to kick or ban players during ranked matches and these hacks are alive and well at this point in time. If you buy the game, you will be playing alongside these cheaters and you will have no recourse except to drop your game and try to find a new one.

seriously dude ho is brainwashing you like that ? i bet all of those little kids down infinityward forums ho are sitting ther 24/7 waiting till some1 posts a new thread just to point out ther pointless opinions over and over again. If you dint bought the game yourself you are not alowed to make such statments, This doest go only for this post but all of the other crap you have been posting latly

Comment

Working...
    X