X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I turned to the dark side

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
    Honestly, I gave you two the benefit of the doubt, figured you guys had enough critical thinking to see where you misunderstood Leadcannon.
    Your definition of ownage is considerably different to mine it would apear.

Comment

^My points still apply to my reasoning. Your input had nothing to do with my decision? BFBC2 is still a while off, I need something to hold me over until then and seems little that is better out right now.

@ 'The traitor' point, how is my choice in buying a game being a traitor in any form? and to whom? ranting and saying your not going to buy it is not going to change jack ****.

Actually, knowing the majority of the playerbase if likely to be on par with your IQ is another downside to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by [GCA]Tim270
        ^@ 'The traitor' point, how is my choice in buying a game being a traitor in any form? and to whom? ranting and saying your not going to buy it is not going to change jack ****.

well you better ask that to this guy

Originally posted by FPS[VT_NERD]
        If you're a PC gamer who bought this game you are:
        a) a traitor
        b) directly responsible for contributing to the destruction of the PC gaming platform as it pertains to multiplayer FPS games

This is fact and is not subject to debate. Nothing you can say excuses your actions. Enjoy your overpriced, featureless purchase.

Comment

OK guys. Lets all take a breath or two and relax some.

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
          X