Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They said the game would be hack free, didn't they?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They said the game would be hack free, didn't they?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MdSwgKtSYg[/media]

Apparently you don't get banned for using them, either.

Imagine when these hacks become more polished, and more widespread? All your games will last just a couple of minutes due to that awesome nuke, LoL

Re: They said the game would be hack free, didn't they?

Why doesn't the admin just ki..

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU...

Comment

i had stated to many people it wont be long before hacks are out. and VAC isnt all that great if you ask me. just look at CS and DoD and all that stuff. i was told by someone i didnt know what i was talking about. i can already see where its going right from the get go. there was a SS of another hack posted on another forum. and im sure there are more out there some where.

on another note steam an there lousy updates heh anyway

like i said to many people and friends

told um so

this by far will be the biggest problems and issues with this game

Comment

It certainly didn't take long for hacks to show up

Comment

Hope you guys enjoyed the time before the hacks.

Comment

May be a stupid question but can you hack on consoles?

Comment

3'rd party software?

Comment

I was on thetz yesterday (one of the main CoD4 competitive community's forums) and somebody was spamming links to MW2 cheats already. I can't believe it, and to think IW is so naive that they believe they can "ban all the hackers" rather than giving admins the ability to kick/ban.

Comment

It wouldnt be so bad if players could ban people from servers and it gave them a 24 hour ban.

Comment

they cant ban all the hackers heh and someone really needs to do alot of recoding in VAC system. so far hacks have gotten the jump on the game and coders and thats not good

Comment

Hacks will always stay a step ahead of the anti-cheat system, and because we don't have the power to ban the game will simply become infested with hackers.

Comment

im laughing right now because i was ina big vent server. the night the info got released about. no dedicated servers an i heard it whould be protected by VAC. an i said well it will be full of hacks in a few days then. an someone had said VAC was the best an i didnt know what i was talkin about. an i said well look at CS:s an day of defeat and all that junk. everyone has wallhacks aimbots an everything else.

so i think its funny peopel are eating there works right about now. even on some other forums there are spamming posts about hacks. i think its over at IW

Comment

Originally posted by Defekt
                          Hacks will always stay a step ahead of the anti-cheat system, and because we don't have the power to ban the game will simply become infested with hackers.
                          Like Warrock. Ever play that game? You're in the minority if you're not using hacks. That game uses P2P and there's no admins to kick/ban, like MW2.

At least that game is free

lol

Comment

doest bother me that much every game has hackers you just have to accept it. Just look at cs 1.6 how many hackers are ther do you think ? yet still it has 15000 + players every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ch3ch3n
                              doest bother me that much every game has hackers you just have to accept it. Just look at cs 1.6 how many hackers are ther do you think ? yet still it has 15000 + players every day.
                              Yeah, but you'd eat a turd if a guy in a suit told you it was yummy. :shakehead:

In previous iterations we haven't had to put up with cheaters for long. Grab an admin and the offender is gone. Here we just have to deal with it, and that's horse hockey.

Comment

Working...
                              X