what difficulty level are you starting your single player campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what difficulty level are you starting your single player campaign

you panzies, it's not very hard on hardened at all. i've been zipping through it, i'm glad i'm not on regular.

there were only couple spots i died several times. mainly in brazil, i kept getting killed by dudes from the rooftop. after that though, everything has been pretty much smooth sailing.

i'll probably be done today as i'm now starting act III, the final act. pretty good, if you ignore the over the top highly impossible storyline.

several times this game reminded me of GRAW and the other rainbow six/ghost recon games. i think they borrowed a lot of things from those games.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
      you panzies, it's not very hard on hardened at all. i've been zipping through it, i'm glad i'm not on regular.

HAX!!!!!!!

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

man needs a challenge ya know, didn't pay good money for this game to coast my way through it. plus it adds to the realism.

Comment

well finally finished the game and it took 6 hrs according to the timer.

i checked out the museum map which lags like a mofo when switching rooms, wtf is the point?

my single player mode says 76% complete, but i finished the whole thing. is the 76% referring to the % of achievements unlockable?

Comment

On the training thing, I got recommended difficulty: veteran on first go... but I figured I would play the game through on hardened first time as I wouldn't know where everything was (or how the guns were etc.) - I completed story in about 5 and half hours... I'm gonna do Veteran soon...

It's really not that hard when you've been used to playing CoD4 for so long... when I first played CoD4 - I was terrible as I wasn't used to sprinting or throwing back grenades...

@Minmaster - Yeah, I had 75% complete when I finished story - didn't collect any intel or anything on the way though... would need to play through it on veteran and collect the hidden intel to fully complete it...

Comment

Working...
            X