Why Next IW CoD will Be crap for PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why Next IW CoD will Be crap for PC

I guess free for all will be the most popular played game type in MW2 for the pc.

Comment

Sunuvabitch! I just realized that 9v9 means ****ing 9v9!!!!

My fav gamemode is SnD and you cant play a good SnD with 9v9! You need at least 12v12. I have been a long term FPS veteran and my 'expierences' were always with 12v12 thats the really combo maker. Not 9v9 the **** is that?

Comment

Originally posted by thejeran
        Sunuvabitch! I just realized that 9v9 means ****ing 9v9!!!!

My fav gamemode is SnD and you cant play a good SnD with 9v9! You need at least 12v12. I have been a long term FPS veteran and my 'expierences' were always with 12v12 thats the really combo maker. Not 9v9 the **** is that?
        While I don't like the player limit, I disagree with what you're saying about SD, as I've found 5v5 matches the best, as there are just enough players to encourage team play, but not too many to encourage individual play. TDM/HQ/etc. are where most of the higher player count servers are found, and while it is my personal opinion that 5v5 is the best for SD, I'm all for giving players choice and not limiting their options.

Comment

Originally posted by Defekt
          TDM/HQ/etc. are where most of the higher player count servers are found,
          Yea, those communities are really gonna get a hurt

Comment

Unless the maps are quite a bit smaller than those in CoD4 I dont see it being very fun on many of the modes. Like Defekt said choice is the key, sometimes I like to play in a 20 man server or smaller, but when I feel like just hopping on for 10 minutes the 20+ servers are great for the chaos.

Comment

Does anyone know where the 16% pre-petition PC pre-order number came from?
              I've seen multiple people posting it, but no screen shots.

Comment

Originally posted by VoraciousBear
                Lets jump onto the Bad Company 2 boat!
                I was thinking that

Originally posted by Minmaster
                good, all the PC buyers can get to play in the same server 9 vs 9! we'll all know each other inside n out, lol.
                I know it will be amazing, especially if you want to be a sniper! (like me)

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
                  Does anyone know where the 16% pre-petition PC pre-order number came from?
                  I've seen multiple people posting it, but no screen shots.
                  Amazon.com as well as 402 stating CoD4 had 16 percent of PC sales.

From their charts they released as well as actual sales percentages from CoD4. You would have to google that.

Crunch
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
                  X