X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: trolling

Originally posted by xRAMBOx
    learn to be compassionate and not judgemental
    Stop judging me for being mad at you for trolling this forum. You're a hypocrite, you know.

Comment

im not going to argue with you jake

the best way to teach someone your great writing skills is to say something like "hey mate u made some errors there! " or say "do you need help with your grammar mate!".not point at people and make fun of them,trying to look cool because u have the bully mentality.

everyone has different skills and not everyone is in a university level in writting.

how can i troll my own thread?,I would say you are trolling MY thread

An Internet troll is someone who posts offensive, controversial, or divisive material on an Internet community. There are several...

Explore the impact of internet trolling and flaming on mental health, with strategies to navigate and protect your well-being in the digital world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

Comment

And the point of this thread is .... ?

Comment

Admin`s can you please close thread

I think my views have been shown:salute:,its also a little off topic and i thankyou so much for being patient and understanding with me.

I think the thread wont attract the debate i would like, without degenerating into childish trouble on all sides:cry: and i do like it here ,Im proud to be a member here even if i am the out spoken one

.I dont want to get in trouble or be drawn into it.

thanks again for for your understanding:thumbsup:

Comment

Working...
          X