X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trolling

I know this aint the right forum

but i think the people who run TBF are using that word to push thier own point of views,I have been accussed of this in the past( i know this post wont help things lol).

People are entitled to thier opinion if they have paid for BF games.

just becuase bf3 has been announced it doesnt mean it will happen or be 5 years off at dice`s rate.

consoles first ,pc last and it will prob be a port so i dont think talking about bf3 now has much of a point:salute:

Admins feel free to have another go at me,basically admins stay out of it unless it gets personal or hurtfull to anyone:thumbsup:

Im no EA hand puppet and where TBF may have to be loyal ,users do not

Re: trolling

No, you're just unnecessarily pessimistic. Whilst there is reason to be cautious, with exception to patches, DICE have had a pretty good track record with games. Your claim of each game will be a port may be true, but i'm not sure you've played them and given the latest videos of BC2, i'm quite optimistic. I can also see 1943 being a quick and cheap blast!

You don't really have a clue as to when BF3 may be released, which makes your 5 year guess a moot point. They aren't going to leave the market unfilled for 5 years after BC2, that's really just common sense.

Comment

Oh gosh...

No its because you act like such a joke, people just assume you're just trolling. To put it bluntly.

Comment

i will prob be looking to buy BC2,maybe

is it a bf2 or bf1942,well we will have to see

becuase its been so long and bf2 in now mega boring,well thats a selling factor

I mean my comments with all due respects , i respect TBF and like TBF on the whole:salute:

It was more a statement and i dont want a band wagon

Comment

Let us comapre:
          Originally posted by xRAMBOx
          I know this aint the right forum

but i think the people who run TBF are using that word to push thier own point of views,I have been accussed of this in the past( i know this post wont help things lol).

People are entitled to thier opinion if they have paid for BF games.

just becuase bf3 has been announced it doesnt mean it will happen or be 5 years off at dice`s rate.

consoles first ,pc last and it will prob be a port so i dont think talking about bf3 now has much of a point:salute:

Admins feel free to have another go at me,basically admins stay out of it unless it gets personal or hurtfull to anyone:thumbsup:

Im no EA hand puppet and where TBF may have to be loyal ,users do not
          • Bad grammar
          • poorly thought out arguments
          • opinionated

Originally posted by Alex98uk
          No, you're just unnecessarily pessimistic. Whilst there is reason to be cautious, with exception to patches, DICE have had a pretty good track record with games. Your claim of each game will be a port may be true, but i'm not sure you've played them and given the latest videos of BC2, i'm quite optimistic. I can also see 1943 being a quick and cheap blast!

You don't really have a clue as to when BF3 may be released, which makes your 5 year guess a moot point. They aren't going to leave the market unfilled for 5 years after BC2, that's really just common sense.
          • Well written
          • Good grammar
          • Good points
          • Logical

Comment

thanks for wasting you own time there jake ,with your mini trial

Comment

Originally posted by trubridu
              Hello everybody!
              I am a new member in this forum.I love it so much .
              I aslo want to ask you one question.Please tell me your idea.It is so important to me :
              How cam I make friend with a pretty girl ?
              Thank a lot!:thumbsup:

I am sure you are an existing member who made a new account so they could be gay. Not funny. Reported.

Comment

lol....

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
                  I am sure you are an existing member who made a new account so they could be gay. Not funny. Reported.
                  Reported for being a homophobe.

Comment

play nice guys:laugh:

dont swap my opionated for judgemental

Comment

RAMBO, don't listen to those mean guise. I think you're a whole guy who doesn't afraid of anything. ok?

Comment

You're either 10, retarded or one of TGN's biggest trolls.

Comment

my idea of the meaning of troll is:

someone who follows all posts and tries to de-rail them,someone who follows someone with a grudge or gets personal with,age,sex,religion,education levels or other stuff that could be felt as a put down and has little to do with bf3.

or someone who gets in the way of someone trying to get thier point across

without looking up the meaning,this is all i can think of right now.

i will admit i am opinionated and not the best writer

oh edit: and i guess i could be pessimistic

Comment

Originally posted by xRAMBOx
                            my idea of the meaning of troll is:

someone who follows all posts and tries to de-rail them,someone who follows someone with a grudge or gets personal with,age,sex,religion,education levels or other stuff that could be felt as a put down and has little to do with bf3.

or someone who gets in the way of someone trying to get thier point across

without looking up the meaning,this is all i can think of right now.

i will admit i am opinionated and not the best writer
                            lurn 2 gramer

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
                              lurn 2 gramer
                              learn to be compassionate and not judgemental

Comment

Working...
                              X