• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: the SAD STATE of the entire battlefield series

Originally posted by wardogHk
    you are allowed to overload console on TBG
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sn8n7RWV1w[/media]
    Console overloading is often accepted as a legitimate method, on several servers, or at least it was the last time I was playing BF2142 regularly. Plus, someone has to be in the titan to do so. Unless they glitched in somehow, that's not what he's referring to.

Comment

i just wish i knew about pilum shield overload since the beginning... died so many senseless deaths trying to assault titans when i was a noob.

Comment

Well the consoles blowing up 3 min into the game could be a carefully planned teamed attack.
        Player A, Player B.
        Player A puts C4 on his own team's console, then jump off the back of the titan and die. Player B takes the kit and blows up the console.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
          not the entire battlefield series, just 2142. don't bring down the whole series just because 2142 is in shambles.
          :laugh::rofl:;d:wee:

Come on now.

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

when i was a noob.
            What do you mean "when" you were a noob? I was under the impression you still were.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakeyezzz
              well Wardog....that video has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with what i'm referring to....besides......in a tightly defended titan environment....no one in his right mind would have the time...NOR the ammo to take 14 shots like that with a Pilum and cause that to happen before he was killed.

it IS a shambles.....how long did it take for the patch for b2 to come out to fix that? UNtil this hacker tool is completely wiped out of existence....it will continue to be in shambles.

You're wrong, Just wrong. I have the time because I do it all the time, it's easy. as can be.

Run out of ammo, Use the games natural faults to get ammo from the hallway camper kids, Shoot some more. Or just die and shoot it from the vents.

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
                Shut up Arnie, you had your chance. Now look at what california has become.

Comment

Do you realize you are complaining about, and demanding a patch for a game that is now three years old?

That is actually pretty damn old for a game. A whole bunch of others don't even go for a year before the online community dwindles to a few dozen. Somehow you've gotten it into your head that a game is in shambles when everyone's had more than enough time to tear it apart. Not that having some hopes is entirely bad, but I have a feeling that this is akin to someone complaining about his car starting to have dents and scratches when it's done 100,000 miles. Well yeah, of course.

I'll put it another way. No one is going to support a game forever. Some do it for a very long time. But that is an exception, and not the standard.

So now the question becomes this: is an entire franchise in a sad state because one of its games has run through the majority of its life?

Comment

Originally posted by Snakeyezzz
                    well Wardog....that video has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with what i'm referring to....besides......in a tightly defended titan environment....no one in his right mind would have the time...NOR the ammo to take 14 shots like that with a Pilum and cause that to happen before he was killed.

it IS a shambles.....how long did it take for the patch for b2 to come out to fix that? UNtil this hacker tool is completely wiped out of existence....it will continue to be in shambles.
                    I will do it alone when i died more then twice becuz the corridor is full of nade spammers... ill ask for supplys or in some case the guys defencding underneet will give you ammo via their supply boxes. And when your in TBG they usually dont lose time to try and go get console 1&2 if its to well defended, and trust me 3 guys hitting that shield with pilum... wont even take a 40 seconds.
                    but i dont take away the fact it could be a hack, but i just never experienced any of your issues your talking here...

Comment

Originally posted by Shurikane
                      Do you realize you are complaining about, and demanding a patch for a game that is now three years old?
                      a 3-yr old game usually doesn't have showstopping bugs (aka server crashing) left unaddressed. we're not demanding new content/features, we're just merely asking for a game that works. if you think that's too much to ask for, then i rest my case.

there's a big difference between a 3-yr game that works and one that is plagued with problems.

Comment

a 3-yr old game usually doesn't have showstopping bugs (aka server crashing) left unaddressed. we're not demanding new content/features, we're just merely asking for a game that works. if you think that's too much to ask for, then i rest my case.

there's a big difference between a 3-yr game that works and one that is plagued with problems.
                        I hardly ever experience problems with BF2142...

Comment

Same here, just the occasional server crashing but its not a problem for me, I just rejoin when its back up, everything else is fine for me

Comment

why would anyone pilum overload the shields? This only works on corridors 3/4. You still need to get corridors 1/2 to get into the core. Seems kinda pointless since you can't go any further without 1/2 being blown up. Besides bouncing nades off the wall at 3/4 is very effective and can blow up the consoles without entering the corridor when the shields are down.

Comment

Originally posted by Killerus
                              why would anyone pilum overload the shields? This only works on corridors 3/4. You still need to get corridors 1/2 to get into the core. Seems kinda pointless since you can't go any further without 1/2 being blown up. Besides bouncing nades off the wall at 3/4 is very effective and can blow up the consoles without entering the corridor when the shields are down.
                              You silly noob. You are shooting at corridors 3 and 4, but destroying 1 and 2. :wee:

Comment

Originally posted by Killerus
                                :rofl: :Banane56::thumbsup: :dikkie::rofl:

Originally posted by jake_
                                You silly noob. You are shooting at corridors 3 and 4, but destroying 1 and 2. :wee:
                                :agree:*EDIT: and in the videao the guy clearly shows you console 2 got destroyed even the commanders says it!

Comment

Working...
                                X