the SAD STATE of the entire battlefield series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the SAD STATE of the entire battlefield series

This is and has become a very serious issue. You cant go into any server now where this hacker tool can not be stopped. It's ruined the entire series.PUNKbuster cant stop it.....DICE seems to be completely oblivious to its existence or they would have done something about it long time ago.

I;ll give you guys a FOR INSTANCE example.

Consoles blowing up on a titan and the round hasnt even reached 3 mins old.By standard rules...this would be IMPOSSIBLE!!..
    Consoles guarded so heavily that a pin cant sneak thru.....go KABOOOM>..by themselves. This isnt happening by cloaked recon's....its happening by someone with that hacker tool and it cant be stopped.
    PB doesnt detect it's existence......
    I watched a guy called shopr69 this weekend glitch into the titan cargo bins and basicallly thumb his middle finger to all of us on his team.Taunted us by saying no one can stop him......well he was absolutely correct.

Yesterday I witnessed Console1.......blowup before my very eyes......with no one in sight....then watch console3...console2...and console 4 do the same thing 20 secs apart and this was on another server trusted as being solid ran by a great bunch of guys.(TBG)

this morning...just now in fact ...the ae server...same thing.....console1 goes boom and not even an enemy soul on board the titan.....the shields were still up.

WHy even waste time now happily playing this game anymore? UNtil this is stopped......its become just that...a waste of all our times online.

Lets hope sopmething can be done about this...and FAST!!!Too bad people.....this has what its come down too.....us or the hackers.....and the hackers are winning.

Re: the SAD STATE of the entire battlefield series

Well... apparently you 2142 lads have a 1.51 patch on it's way designed to stop glitches and exploits. Worked well for BF2, haven't seen a single car drop since 1.5.

Obviously memory hooks can't be helped (chams and aimbots), but it helps. I'd hold tight, see what DICE have up their sleeve.

Comment

awwww great news then Alex...thanks for the heads up.This is just a great game to be over run by illigetimates.:yay:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk
          Well... apparently you 2142 lads have a 1.51 patch on it's way designed to stop glitches and exploits. Worked well for BF2, haven't seen a single car drop since 1.5.
          The thing is we haven't really gotten any news of it for like a year... makes me wonder if they're actually going to make a patch. I wouldn't be sad if we didn't get one as the game is fine as it is but they were at least working on it...

Comment

Originally posted by iQue
            The thing is we haven't really gotten any news of it for like a year... makes me wonder if they're actually going to make a patch. I wouldn't be sad if we didn't get one as the game is fine as it is but they were at least working on it...

That's what happened with the BF2 1.5 patch. But then it came. And then I came.

Comment

Yea I wouldn't worry, I suspect you guys are in for a treat sometime

Comment

no, they are working on it. i can assure you of that

Comment

you are allowed to overload console on TBG
                  [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sn8n7RWV1w[/media]

Comment

not the entire battlefield series, just 2142. don't bring down the whole series just because 2142 is in shambles.

Comment

well Wardog....that video has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with what i'm referring to....besides......in a tightly defended titan environment....no one in his right mind would have the time...NOR the ammo to take 14 shots like that with a Pilum and cause that to happen before he was killed.

it IS a shambles.....how long did it take for the patch for b2 to come out to fix that? UNtil this hacker tool is completely wiped out of existence....it will continue to be in shambles.

Comment

i thought the consoles blowing up with nobody near them was someone abusing a glitch and not the work of hackers. I am not saying how but i know it can be done. There actually a couple of ways people can do this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomeis
                          That's what happened with the BF2 1.5 patch. But then it came. And then I came.
                          Yea I wouldn't worry, I suspect you guys are in for a treat sometime
                          I suspect your in for a messy time then according to Alex :eyebrows:

Comment

Originally posted by mattyboi
                            :rawr

Comment

Originally posted by mattyboi
                              :rawr
                              :awes2

Comment

Working...
                              X