shock paddles and the revive system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: shock paddles and the revive system

It's a good system, IMO. If a medic is quick enough (skillful enough) he may be able to revive the guy before he gets shot at a few more times. If not, CYA IN 15 BRAH!!!!!!

Comment

I played a bit as medic tonight and its ok imo, I was actually healing quite a lot as well because the regenerating health has been done really well

Half the time when I was ressing someone the hard part was getting to them, a few unfortunate sods standing near walls (note: don't love walls) getting themselves thrown miles from explosions

but, and I think I will try and put this in some feedback if it exists, its not as obvious when people need reviving, you get a sort of EKG squigly line on the minimap and hovering around but its white and not exactly obvious enough imo

but still, the old shoot someone, put C4 on their corpse and blow him up when the medics arrive still works with added ragdoll hilarity

Comment

wouldn't it be cool if even though you're incapacitated you can commo rose to your teammate not to come revive you until he takes care of the guy who killed him. i've been killed so many times by the enemy who was camping to get both of us once i revive him.

Comment

IMO, headshot = no revive.

To add to the non-revivable kills I would say being hit by a tank shell... :P

Comment

Working...
          X