More hackers since patch came out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: More hackers since patch came out

Call it what you wanna call it, I'm a f*ckin' alcoholic.

Comment

I haven't seen any hackers yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi sauce
        Call it what you wanna call it, I'm a f*ckin' alcoholic.
        There are places for people like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi sauce
          Nobody expects you to elaborate on the particulars at all...

I mean, it's not like we want to know what they're doing or how to recognize them, or anything. :|:
          easy to see/easy to ignore. Real fun is when you go after them and score

update PB: streem <<<PB>>>

Comment

Haven't seen any hackers since 1.5 (not saying they are not there). My squad found a guy aimbotting a few weeks ago on a server we were on. Next round he was on our team so we killed/revived him for a full five minutes until he left. My mate had over a hundred minus points for teamkilling him. Come to think of it that was more fun than if a hacker hadn't been on the server.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindManOnTour
              so we killed/revived him for a full five minutes until he left.
              1 FR squad I met did this, exit or

Comment

Originally posted by BlindManOnTour
                Haven't seen any hackers since 1.5 (not saying they are not there). My squad found a guy aimbotting a few weeks ago on a server we were on. Next round he was on our team so we killed/revived him for a full five minutes until he left. My mate had over a hundred minus points for teamkilling him. Come to think of it that was more fun than if a hacker hadn't been on the server.
                Good old fashion BF2 kidnapping! I love exacting revenge on a noob that way. I'll even do it by myself until I get kicked for negative points. Some people just deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by DurhamBULL
                  Good old fashion BF2 kidnapping! I love exacting revenge on a noob that way. I'll even do it by myself until I get kicked for negative points. Some people just deserve it.

All they have to do is hit the suicide button.. but most of the time people that get kidnapped are too slow/retarded etc. to do it successfully.

Comment

we have been banning 3-5 hackers a day for the last 2 weeks. i'm talking blatant hackers.

Comment

Not seen any myself.

Although, to those that have, anyone seen car drop glitch?

Comment

I haven't seen any car drop or supply drop glitches so i believe they have hardcode fixed that if you know what I mean. I think hackers can probably still drop supply's and cars for themselves still as I saw somebody drop a supply crate next to them on karkand and we never had a commander.

But all in all I have seen very little hackers since the patch, a few "sus" players but nothing rediculous.

Comment

I think I came across one on a 64 player IO Great Wall server, then again if you're going to see a hacker, a spam fest like that is probrably the most likely place

Comment

Working...
                          X