Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: aiCheats.code

Originally posted by G-Snake
    Good sir, I believe you have strayed from here.

Sagittarius hit us with a Gama burst?

What is this...Dragon Ball Z: Astrology Version? Humanity has been a cancerous mold eating away earth for tens of thousands of years, no astrological fairy god mother will ever change that. This thread feels like one long bad acid trip.

PS. There's a better chance I'll get a hummer from the fairy godmother than there is that EA/Dice would openly release their code.
    To many cartoons, G-Snake? You remind me of so many frap damaged football players with to much money and tostesterone thinking they validate everything about what they do. That mold would be extremely extrodinary if you consider the vast empty worlds bathed in radiation.

Thanks for your PS comment. It is probably true.
    http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/..._10023446.html Bon Apetite.

Comment

Originally posted by Pappaous
      OK, so tell me again how you got from God-mode-AI to the extinction of all life on earth

Comment

Originally posted by [7ID]Metallica
        Ok you should have said that in the f'ing first place.

try typing aiCheats.code Tobias.Karlsson in the console.

That might be for 1942 though.

aiCheats.code TheAllSeeingEyeOfTheAIProgrammer - AI Stat Toggle

aiCheats.code BotsCanCheatToo - Bots Cheat

aiCheats.code Tobias.Karlsson - Invincibility

aiCheats.code Thomas.Skoldenborg - Kill Bots

aiCheats.code Jonathan.Gustavsson - Kill Enemy Bots

aiCheats.code WalkingIsWayTooTiresome - New Spawn Location
        Metalica! Cognative conversation? Again like your nic suggests, troll Obfuscation. I mean troll as in the search engine punch card. the aicheat.code was not in ANY of the BF2 versions as far back as 1.02. I know, I tried all versions. There was some glimering hope with 1.02 and BF2 trainer +5 but it was just that hope, not salvation. I dont blame DICE or EA really. They were merely responding to an injustice. What concerns me is what business will do with that responce as it is starting to take shape in all software and internet services... renting. I admit I was part of the problem... making the case for Internet controls, driving encryptions into the thousand bits. Cheering on Dr. Berstein to rally congress for higher encyption here in the states. As a responce to other nations already adopting higher encryption standards, it seemed to make sense. I cant think of any other example in history where so many things... bad choices have led to such a dire consequence for so many that as those dominos are starting to fall...* As Gust Avacado once said "We'll See". In the meantime, your actions are biasing the scales of weither that be ok in the end. Salvation is not as Orthidox Christianity teaches but a chain to get the message out that we are ALL at jepordy. This planet could quite possibly be void of mold until it's deteriorating orbit takes what may have been your information into a decaying orbit into the sun. I think the layman's term for it would be hadies. Thanks for trying though...

Comment

Originally posted by BlindManOnTour
          OK, so tell me again how you got from God-mode-AI to the extinction of all life on earth
          By gathering, synthesizing, relaying, and leveraging bits of information within a constantly expanding network.

Comment

Ok so here is what I found. If I use BF2 Editor 1.3, installed CUDA, DDS viewer, and a whole host of other developer tools, VC++ included, not just python, I can customise BF2 1.02 and the measley 6 maps that came with it to spawn "player" as Destoyable=0. Still does not work with AIX 1.0 or AIX 2.0. So I tried running both BF2 1.02 and BF2 1.5 versions in collision manifold. I still dont have the selective timming control over which md5 in a series and finished with this since it has become an expedition and defeats the purpose of testing the AI since it still has the twirly bugs and AIX aberdeen had to many collisions already.:wall: I was able to add a playable car to aberdeen so I could go into the enemy camp and destroy their tank spawns but I am not prepared to do that with the other 20 maps as that was a bit tricky in it self. The only purpose all this work has accomplished would only be good for spoofing cheat detection in multiplayer and you would need the suffistication to have a big endian and little endian walking down the same path.:dead:. It's a pity they didnt use sha256sum.exe instead of md5 which is easily collisioned for the trust issues. The md5 collision issue has been known since 1990's and since the advent of multi-cores the hacker wouldnt have to be a core genius. One thing is for certain, you still gotta have a real need. A community project to refine would aptly be named Artichoke.:Smacktard2: I have uninstalled BF2 and will not buy another EA/DICE game not because of the reasonable controls for trust but because they excluded a class of players and advid fans,:soapbox:, enabled the evolution of the cloud to a fog which will only lead to metered content.:super pissed: which at the rate they get paid will be fine for them... as long as they keep producing, or maintain a fan base.:demonstration: Congrats, now you only have cheating online. Wouldnt it have been more effective to sandbox the aicheat and leave it in for sp?:saint:
            Pappaous

Comment

oh ok

Comment

This is a battlefield 2 forum, not MENSA...

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
                  This is a battlefield 2 forum, not MENSA...
                  Is MENSA working on BF2 sp cheats?
                  You dont truely beleive that "if it didnt happen in England... it didnt happen"? MENSA, although a good idea, wasnt the first or the last. Scotland and the Masons which later evolved into the ill famed illuminatti came much earlier. I am not quite sure why you truss this on me. I dont beleive mankind is ready for another library of Alexandria or think tank. I answered your BF2 sp question. You are trying to provide a windvane with redirection to something NOT BF2. Interesting but not surprising. Its in your culture to push such authority and contradiction until the pressures are so great you produce diamonds like John Lenon, Monty Python, and Churchill. Lets keep it in perspective shall we? We are a fibernachi sequnce of stars and I have shared the real information about BF2 cheats and betrayed some of the underlying reasons for DICE and EA to make a game for online only. I could share with you the real results but then I would be confessing to something illegal in order to expose something of an even greater nafarious nature. As John Lenon put it "and then they would know how to deal with me". My great great grand father fought for the English at a place called death valley. He died in debtor prison probably because he was a little to vocal about the faults in British Bureaucracy. You should read The Duke Wellington's letter to London. It should reveal why you should not always trust "the bankers and copy boys" and substantiate proof that the Rothchilds were trying to keep the war going at the cost of more British lives for their own personal profit but this isnt MENSA is it? If it doesnt fit on a cell text, your conditional multi-task programming should reject it. Just focus on cleaning the digital chimneys. After all this is a Battlefield 2 Discussion. I hope you realise it is comments like yours that takes the discussion away from the subject. We are practicaly related. My original comments were about social nature and BF2 sp cheats to frame my appeal to the DICE programmers. DICE is doing some really amasing work that I want to examine without being stuck in the hamster wheel. If something offended you, you might want to take a look at that.

Comment

Working...
                  X