Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aiCheats.code

Forum,

I know alot of people are personally invested in the cheat subject but I think I represent a significant population of users and potential users dismayed by the lack of user control over the gameplay. Code is code and all the internet dependancies make for tons of ways to cheat which is why I think there is a strong reaction to requests for cheat code for single player. I dont play online unless I am reasonably sure I know the server admin and/or the players in the game. I have been playing games for many years, since 9600 baud dial-up, and miss the user control over who, what, when, and where. BF2 and the developers including EA have done a teriffic job trying to restore trust in online gamming. It is my personal opinion that it is a pipe dream with so many corporate entities invested in one truth, to make profits for their investors, and in international waters, almost anything goes. With the demise of IPv4 and loose ambiguity of physical responsibility in IPv6, the "problems" are only going to get worse. I have to deal with these issues every day which is why when a team developes something as intriging as BF2 and the Commander option, I like to play with it not just in it. I saw the advent of predict algorythms in Quake... they have only gotten more complex (not taintable, just complex) dont care for it. I have considered that by asking for something, I may not like what I get. The pipes are to expensive, the game is getting long in the tooth, and it has not stemed the tide of cheats just access to the truth. So why not put the god mode back in like BF and BFV, sandbox it, and maybe as a last farewell to a dieing specie, let us customise some maps, add AI to existing maps.:yay: This is probably the last great game soon to die as people discover the thread lock weakness of single CPU designs in multicore environments. Then all the bait to trustable on-line gamming is nothing more than hooks. I want to cheat in single player and dont want to invest the time that would only bait me to sell or share. How's that for being up front about it? Thank you EA for patch 1.50 that registration process was enough to make me bang my keyboard... must have picked up 150,000 memloc, reloc, rootkits, spyware, keyloggers, and profile exploits trying to find the solution. Would have been interesting if they were something new... same old rehash of the RPC exploits and botnets. Seems like you cant cross the street without going through some national espionage web cache who have a different opinion about people than most of you would understand. So buy your "green" light bulbs, rant about the things you cant change, cheerlead about the products and services that would disown you quicker than the lack of concern they have for thier own employees, cheer for your favorite sport "hero" (I am sure he is cheering for you as he jams his fingers at your face while subconsciensly laughing about how skuwed he competes for the same products and services as you), and bias the fabric as you beat to a pulp some personaly invested sucker who does not know any better. That should "fix it". Me. I want to play with the AI. I want to test the game fuctionality. I want to admire the TREMEDOUS amount of EXCELLENT work done and maybe, just maybe refine the AI, MAPS, or whatever I get time for. On occation, I would like to play against my nephews or freinds in a good old fashoined LAN party, no deceit.

Pappaous
    :salute:

Re: aiCheats.code

..wut

Comment

Tl ; dr.

Comment

ever heard of paragraphs? nobody wants to read 1 long paragraph, especially on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi sauce
          Tl ; dr.
          Basically.

Comment

Yes, a wall of text makes most peoples eyes to glaze over. Might as well use all caps for emphasis too

Comment

Hi, billy mays here!

Is your wall of text missing that special something? Well look no further, because i have the solution for you! My patented capslock key will allow your message to be heard by all, and that's an offer you can't find in stores...

It can be yours for the absurdly low price of 1337.69! Order now and you'll also receive this instructional booklet on how to properly separate your wall of text into logical areas!

Please, call us now because this offer expires at the end of the hour!

Comment

Originally posted by Pappaous
                Forum,

I know alot of people are personally invested in the cheat subject but I think I represent a significant population of users and potential users dismayed by the lack of user control over the gameplay. Code is code and all the internet dependancies make for tons of ways to cheat which is why I think there is a strong reaction to requests for cheat code for single player. I dont play online unless I am reasonably sure I know the server admin and/or the players in the game. I have been playing games for many years, since 9600 baud dial-up, and miss the user control over who, what, when, and where. BF2 and the developers including EA have done a teriffic job trying to restore trust in online gamming. It is my personal opinion that it is a pipe dream with so many corporate entities invested in one truth, to make profits for their investors, and in international waters, almost anything goes. With the demise of IPv4 and loose ambiguity of physical responsibility in IPv6, the "problems" are only going to get worse. I have to deal with these issues every day which is why when a team developes something as intriging as BF2 and the Commander option, I like to play with it not just in it. I saw the advent of predict algorythms in Quake... they have only gotten more complex (not taintable, just complex) dont care for it. I have considered that by asking for something, I may not like what I get. The pipes are to expensive, the game is getting long in the tooth, and it has not stemed the tide of cheats just access to the truth. So why not put the god mode back in like BF and BFV, sandbox it, and maybe as a last farewell to a dieing specie, let us customise some maps, add AI to existing maps.:yay: This is probably the last great game soon to die as people discover the thread lock weakness of single CPU designs in multicore environments. Then all the bait to trustable on-line gamming is nothing more than hooks. I want to cheat in single player and dont want to invest the time that would only bait me to sell or share. How's that for being up front about it? Thank you EA for patch 1.50 that registration process was enough to make me bang my keyboard... must have picked up 150,000 memloc, reloc, rootkits, spyware, keyloggers, and profile exploits trying to find the solution. Would have been interesting if they were something new... same old rehash of the RPC exploits and botnets. Seems like you cant cross the street without going through some national espionage web cache who have a different opinion about people than most of you would understand. So buy your "green" light bulbs, rant about the things you cant change, cheerlead about the products and services that would disown you quicker than the lack of concern they have for thier own employees, cheer for your favorite sport "hero" (I am sure he is cheering for you as he jams his fingers at your face while subconsciensly laughing about how skuwed he competes for the same products and services as you), and bias the fabric as you beat to a pulp some personaly invested sucker who does not know any better. That should "fix it". Me. I want to play with the AI. I want to test the game fuctionality. I want to admire the TREMEDOUS amount of EXCELLENT work done and maybe, just maybe refine the AI, MAPS, or whatever I get time for. On occation, I would like to play against my nephews or freinds in a good old fashoined LAN party, no deceit.

Pappaous
                :salute:
                lol fixed.

You need to learn to do it the right way :thumbsup:

Comment

I hope you are ashamed of yourself, metallica. That bright yellow mess burned my eyes.

Comment

troll thread

Comment

That was ... a long and almost pointless rant.

He basically ranted about what I did... our distrust of EA or DICE producing anything good for a 4 year old game. Just... took a lot more words and his nephews to prove his point...

Comment

Originally posted by Vikaman
                        That was ... a long and almost pointless rant.

He basically ranted about what I did...
                        Yes, but he typed it out in greek and fed it through an online auto-translator.

Comment

I thought we were playing find the :yay: in the wall-o-text game.

Comment

no deceit

Comment

Hahahaha, this **** is ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                              X