Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats up whit the russian plane on Road rage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats up whit the russian plane on Road rage?

The Eurofighter has the same issue. I call it an "issue" because it's ridiculous that they coded it to handle the way it does. Not only is it downright unrealistic (yes, I understand this is BF2..), but it's annoyingly difficult to strafe accurately with the nose constantly pulling down. That coupled with the location of the bomb racks make it a horrible attack aircraft in general; worse than the J-10 even.

And unlike the J-10, it's barely satisfactory for providing air cover too..

Comment

Its the last and best patch that EA/Dice could come up with. The fact that maps like Wake are playable now is a testament to that.

GJ Dice!!!

Comment

Agreed, 1.5 appears to be a fantastic patch.

I'm glad they got it right so that BF2 can go out with a bang.

Comment

I really must fly the Eurofighter, have seen a few flying around and thought they looked more like the Dassault Rafale or something lol

The other thing about the AF jets is that usually you can hear them miles away, but then again my surround sound has been a bit weird lately :/

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
            The other thing about the AF jets is that usually you can hear them miles away, but then again my surround sound has been a bit weird lately :/
            The A-10 is especially loud.

I think something was done with the audio in 1.5, because my surround sound is different now too.. almost seems louder and more crisp. A lot of people have reported problems with their audio after patching.. not sure what exactly is going on.

Comment

The eurofighter is absolutely terrible to fly...

Comment

Originally posted by zone36

I think something was done with the audio in 1.5, because my surround sound is different now too.. almost seems louder and more crisp. A lot of people have reported problems with their audio after patching.. not sure what exactly is going on.
                OpenAL was updated from 2005 to 2009. I get much better audio now than before.

Comment

Personally I think all bomber craft should handle like them.

Comment

Originally posted by solofowaffles
                    The eurofighter is absolutely terrible to fly...
                    Yes, but get behind enemy aircraft and simply spam your missiles at it and it WILL take it down, no trouble at all....that is its strength.

Comment

Isn't that the strength of EVERY aircraft?

What I hate about the Eurofighter is how spread out its two bombs are. They're more effective infantry, but I mostly use my bombs for armors.

Comment

I played against PT| Rating. He's good, but not hugely amazing.

Still, better than me though. I fail hard!

Comment

Originally posted by zone36
                          Don't ya just love hearing the chain gun on the A-10, it's like a Giant Vacoom Cleaner.
                          VRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                          Man whever a clan member flies over I order them to fire it for no reason, it sounds simply orgasmic.

VVVVVRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

yeh it does sound cool, downside is you can already hear the VRRRRRRRRROOOOM of the plane engines, then you get the VROOOOOOOMMM of the gun

thus making double epic VROOOOOOOM that every person with ears on the map can hear

its not ideal when there is mobile AA about lol

Comment

The Eurofigher is the dark horse of this game. Its nose pulls down all the time, so turn that into a positive: if you're being locked on and chased, just dive like a mofo because no other jet will dive like the Eurofighter. And its missiles are LETHAL, as long as you know the main tricks of downing enemy jets with missiles, the Eurofighter will never miss. Yeah the bombs land a mile apart but there are enough enemy helis and jets for you to rack up kills. I keep bombs for the unfortunate jeep or other easy target that shows up.

Su39 : fly high, dive bomb, exit low and fast behind hills, trees, buildings = instant win. If you see an enemy A10 then unleash your cannon on this big, sluggish, easy target. Instakill at close range.

Fantan: haven't mastered it yet

A10: Works pretty much as the SU39 if not a little more nimble. VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Comment

I get annoyed with the Fantan because it only drops one bomb at a time when I press the bomb release, playing keyboard only the finger I use to do that goes numb lol

I tend to just do vertical dives over targets, spam bomb release and fly away

Comment

Working...
                                X