X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My thoughts on 1.5 thus far

Bullet points...

1 - The new map sucks
    2 - Taraba Quarry is in dire need of helis. I'll settle for Littlebirds.
    3 - The hit registration is still completely unacceptable. (1) would be ok if (3) wasn't a problem.

I'm hoping the low ping servers are going to fill up a lot more and play something other than Operation New Shiny Piece of Crap. Until then, back to L4D and COD4.

As an addendum, I would like to say that hit registration from Littlebirds and attack helis is still spot on, so I can count on the air aspect to keep me playing... until the servers empty up again.

Re: My thoughts on 1.5 thus far

1. I guess you have no taste then
    2. Dint played that map so dont know about that
    3. Hit detections are way better then before

I m personly very happy about this update dint found eny - points. The only thing that i dislike is the map operation blue pear hated that map the fist minut i played it on beta.

ps: The servers wher never empty on bf2 it still has solid 20000 players and its still in the top 10 mp games out ther

Comment

Hmm...so shouldn't you change your sig?

New maps suck, really? Could this have something to do with the lack of a Littlebird?

Quarry, a map with little or no cover, would be better with Littlebird? This is well thought out from someone who admits to being a crack shoot with one.

Agree on the Blue Pearl, had enough of that map during the BETA. TOO MUCH DAMN FOG!

Comment

I had a lot of fun especially on the booster pack maps, Pearl was ok but not something that should be played too often imo

hit registration was wwwaaaaaaay better than it was imo

Comment

Only problem I'm having is the game doesn't open up again after I minimize, but other than that... AWESOME

Comment

AA is working a hell of a lot better. This is know for a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Juno{XX}
              AA is working a hell of a lot better. This is know for a fact.
              Anti-aliasing or anti-air?

Comment

Originally posted by RangerXML
                Agree on the Blue Pearl, had enough of that map during the BETA. TOO MUCH DAMN FOG!
                Is the fog level worse than Karkand and/or Songhua?

Comment

I agree

1. new maps suck compared to core maps
                  2. hit detection is WACK
                  3. Eu rapes china

Comment

I was able to ALT TAB out of the game easily before the patch... now you can go out, but it just hangs at a black screen with your mouse there when you try and alt-tab back in...

Oh and I still am trying to get the F35 from the side of the carrier to actually take off....

Comment

Anti Air is working awesome (Ive always had Anti Alising at highest so I cant tell any difference) I am also not able to alt tab back into the game.

Comment

According to Baza on the EAUK forums, you can either have AA (anti-aliasing, that is) on and not be able to alt-tab, or you can disable it and alt-tab will work. Don't know why those two wouldn't be able to work together, but there you have it.

Comment

Originally posted by ch3ch3n
                          1. I guess you have no taste then
                          2. Dint played that map so dont know about that
                          3. Hit detections are way better then before

I m personly very happy about this update dint found eny - points. The only thing that i dislike is the map operation blue pear hated that map the fist minut i played it on beta.

ps: The servers wher never empty on bf2 it still has solid 20000 players and its still in the top 10 mp games out ther
                          How are you going to say he has no taste and follow it by agreeing with him?
                          The only new map is Op Blue Pearl. He hates it, you hate it, shake hands and kill.

Originally posted by WolfAlmighty
                          According to Baza on the EAUK forums, you can either have AA (anti-aliasing, that is) on and not be able to alt-tab, or you can disable it and alt-tab will work. Don't know why those two wouldn't be able to work together, but there you have it.
                          Has anyone tried disabling AA in-game and forcing it via driver control panel, nVidia or AMD?

Comment

Originally posted by WolfAlmighty
                            Jeez, you have to be kidding. As an admin who alt-tabs to BF2CC frequently this totally sucks.

.. still downloading at 80 k/sec.

Comment

80k/s? Lucky, I just tried two mirrors and the highest I got was 12k/s. Why they didn't let people pre-download the client files over the weekend I'll never know. :hmm:

And yes, a lot of server admins have been raising a stink about the alt-tab issue on the EAUK forums as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X