Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did you last notice n00bish behaviour on yourself?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: When did you last notice n00bish behaviour on yourself?

Originally posted by Shurikane
    You wanna press:

You pressed:

`

Ahahahah. I physically removed the ` key for that very reason. :nod:

(now to press that key I just press the little stalk which the key used to plug onto ...which is FAR harder to hit by accident)

Comment

I can't begin to imagine the number of people who've challenged me to a duel of the blades only to see me inexplicably freeze in place while I look at 'em. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Shurikane
        I can't begin to imagine the number of people who've challenged me to a duel of the blades only to see me inexplicably freeze in place while I look at 'em. :P
        i rarely hit the tilda key, but i do something similar & hit the caps lock or shift button. it's the one that brings up the squad screen. you can't run or see jack. usually results in death & expletives.

Comment

The other day i pulled my blade and tried to go 1 on 1 with Fatmooseknuckle... :shakehead:NO BUENO.:shakehead:

Comment

Actually had a knife fight someone rather than shooting him. I didn't lose, just a little suprising.

Comment

Whilst typing to your fellow squad mates (because it's 4am in the morning and you don't want to wake anyone up), you suddenly see an enemy, get all excited, and forget to press enter......

Comment

Originally posted by fatmooseknuckle
                i rarely hit the tilda key, but i do something similar & hit the caps lock or shift button. it's the one that brings up the squad screen. you can't run or see jack. usually results in death & expletives.
                AHAHAH, that's the key I have sitting next to my tilda key on the windowsill.

Comment

Originally posted by Forces(UK)
                  AHAHAH, that's the key I have sitting next to my tilda key on the windowsill.
                  omgrotflmao! my boys are looking at me, wondering what's so damn funny. now that's what i like to wake up to.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Comment

Working...
                  X