Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did you last notice n00bish behaviour on yourself?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did you last notice n00bish behaviour on yourself?

Because I am not playing every day I notice falling back into n00bish behaviour and doing foolish things regularly.
    Example:
    I was attacking Harbour as PAC with a squad full of good players. We were advancing to the north east side and took cover behind that container in front of the stairs to the north eastern building. I tried to put a nade into the corner at the stairs.... well, I tried.
    I right clicked with the nade in hand and forgot to hold the button down.
    Outcome:
    3 Squad members and myself were blewn to oblivion and I was kicked from the squad. :cry:

What was the most foolish thing you did ingame recently? (not in your early times)

Re: When did you last notice n00bish behaviour on yourself?

yesterday, trowing nades up in titan on the move, that is hard with 1 fps though. the result, 5 tks and 7 kills, and saved a console from being blown up, and a lot of yelling in ts. that was the moment i left the server to try it in camp g but my internet failed and i stopped playing.

Comment

*RA-TATATATATATATATATATATA*

"Somebody has lag issues."

"No. Somebody is on your team."

Comment

I hate them Taliban who startz complaining or kick you as soon as you make a mistake like 5to12 did. Once tried to throw a nade on top of the building in front of the PAC beach. It fell short and bounced back in the middle of my squad; 4 tk's. ****ing stupid noob was the kindest remark and I was kicked. Geez, sh!t happens :shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by l33tfodder
          I hate them Taliban who startz complaining or kick you as soon as you make a mistake like 5to12 did. Once tried to throw a nade on top of the building in front of the PAC beach. It fell short and bounced back in the middle of my squad; 4 tk's. ****ing stupid noob was the kindest remark and I was kicked. Geez, sh!t happens :shakehead:
          Yes, the punishments for team killing when it's obviously an accident really piss me off! Particularly so when I ALWAYS forgive team kills!

Comment

Ha, last night.

I was playing last night as EU on Leipzig. We'd been banging away for a good while and, in fact, I was the top player on the map. Apparently I spazzed and hunted down and killed two of my own teamates, all the while thinking they were the bad guys.

It happens sometimes to be the best of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafterman
              Ha, last night.

I was playing last night as EU on Leipzig. We'd been banging away for a good while and, in fact, I was the top player on the map. Apparently I spazzed and hunted down and killed two of my own teamates, all the while thinking they were the bad guys.

It happens sometimes to be the best of us.
              Then there's the opposite, of course, when you calmly watch some guy walk up and knife you because you thought he was on your team!:shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by Harlequin
                Then there's the opposite, of course, when you calmly watch some guy walk up and knife you because you thought he was on your team!:shakehead:
                Yep, I've done that too.

Sometimes I find myself needing to look at the scores at the top of the screen to remind myself which team I'm on.

Comment

Meeting enemy while on single shot, and then trying to use my gun as if it's on auto.

"click"

"single bang"

Fail.

"sigh"

Comment

Kill an assault guy in a 1v1 firefight. He sprays and prays but you get the drop and put him down. Steal his kit and move on. Everythings nice and dandy, you're healed up and ready to go.

Turn a corner. Find another enemy. Aim, Scope, Fire - you've got 1 bullet in the clip because you didn't reload :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by TrooperJac
                      Kill an assault guy in a 1v1 firefight. He sprays and prays but you get the drop and put him down. Steal his kit and move on. Everythings nice and dandy, you're healed up and ready to go.

Turn a corner. Find another enemy. Aim, Scope, Fire - you've got 1 bullet in the clip because you didn't reload :evil:
                      Oh, yes! That, plus trying to reload your main weapon while somebody is firing at you from a few yards away, instead of switching to pistol. I'll never friggin' learn!

Comment

harlequin, try to run around a bit when reloading and being shot at, most if not all public players cannot hit a moving person, and start spraying(when they are not doing it already). this gives them back accuracy when the real fight starts.

Comment

How about what I like to call the old "Swiss Army Knife Assault"

You want to bring up your PK rockets (or any other piece of kit), but instead you get your defib, then a grenade, then your pistol, etc. - pretty much everything but your PK rockets.

Comment

tonight.

spawned in titan hangar bay & jumped in a pod. maneuvered the pod too far back & instead of ending up on the top of the titan, i was right back in the hangar bay.

Comment

You wanna press:

You pressed:

`

Comment

Working...
                              X