Sniper Vid by aLi3nZ - New World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sniper Vid by aLi3nZ - New World

On most occasions just letting the enemy walk into the crosshair would be the most effective way of sniping, but in close quarters especially it's a great skill to master. You can more easily kill targets not only moving in one direction, and also pull off an accurate shot extremely fast after scoping.

Comment

Wouldn't no scope be more efficient? Or just very quickly move the gun to the general area of the head and then zoom and click?

For myself using semi-automatic weapons such as the pistols, I generally move my pistol to the general area of the upper chest, then zoom and click away. Recoil will bring the shots to the head.

Can't sniper just let target walk into the shot or point to general area of the head and zoom and click?

Drag shot is amazing to see it work but it's kind of adding butter to cheese latte. Little icing on the cake

Comment

Originally posted by Amaranthuse
        Wouldn't no scope be more efficient? Or just very quickly move the gun to the general area of the head and then zoom and click?

For myself using semi-automatic weapons such as the pistols, I generally move my pistol to the general area of the upper chest, then zoom and click away. Recoil will bring the shots to the head.

Can't sniper just let target walk into the shot or point to general area of the head and zoom and click?

Drag shot is amazing to see it work but it's kind of adding butter to cheese latte. Little icing on the cake
        No-Scoping is random and only accurate 20% of the time or something. Quickscoping can result in the scope lag bug and personally I find dragshooting more consistently accurate for me.

Comment

Great Vid and excellent skills. I lmao at the 5 knife kills (could have been more).

I consider myself a decent sniper and wondered myself what was the big deal with dragshots? I get the same kills long range and close quarters without the drag shots but to each his own I guess.

I also notice you dont use the svd. I consider that gun to be one of the best in the game and almost unmatched in cqc.

I havent played bf2 in awhile but man your video makes me want to make one of my own.

Comment

Working...
          X