• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper Vid by aLi3nZ - New World

Stream: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43fXpIjkhZI&fmt=22
    Download: http://www.filefront.com/14335913/Ne...y%20aLi3nZ.wmv

Re: Sniper Vid by aLi3nZ - New World

Nice one! Pretty impressive skill! I wonder how much accusation of hacking do you encounter? ?

P.S. I love those midair kills

Comment

Why didn't u post this in media section

Comment

Originally posted by aLi3nZ
        Stream: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43fXpIjkhZI&fmt=22[/media]
        Download: http://www.filefront.com/14335913/Ne...y%20aLi3nZ.wmv
        Aimbotter!

Why post a video of you CLEARLY cheating? Or is it the fact that you think it is pretty slick that you have a hack/macro/config edit that has your rifle shoot everytime it moves over enemy head?

Tell you why it is so obvious......Most of the time your rifle isn't even actually aiming at head when it fires....it is aiming at the often wildly inaccurate hit-boxes. Only aimbots know where the hit box is as it is invisible to the human eye.

Comment

lol it's not an aimbot. Hand-eye coordination can get you a long way.

Sweet video, I'm impressed. Editing was simple but nice, keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by MatTheCat
            Aimbotter!

Why post a video of you CLEARLY cheating? Or is it the fact that you think it is pretty slick that you have a hack/macro/config edit that has your rifle shoot everytime it moves over enemy head?

Tell you why it is so obvious......Most of the time your rifle isn't even actually aiming at head when it fires....it is aiming at the often wildly inaccurate hit-boxes. Only aimbots know where the hit box is as it is invisible to the human eye.
            It's not that hard to learn where the hitboxes are you noob.

Comment

Aimbotter!

That's quite clearly not aimbotting.

It's fairly easy to learn how the hitboxes work which makes it seem you can kill without pointing at the enemy.

Comment

Hahaha, dang I can't do that...

Props goes to this vid.

Comment

nice vid. its nice to see actual game footage / streaks, instead of the usual headshot compilations.
                  "Crunch's First Officer"
                  twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Nice, I can't even hit a moving target sideways using the sniper rifle.

Their head just seems, so small and buzzing around on my screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopardi
                      Why didn't u post this in media section
                      That section is pretty dead.

Aimbotter!

umm. Its called sweep shot. Just click at at the right time while sweeping over the enemy's head. I have been practicing this technique for some time now. Sometimes its the fastest way to get a kill. I have pretty good reg at times, with my ping being around 35-50 on Australian servers.

Someone accused me of hax last time I did a vid. If you take a look here I did a vid shooting signs and stuff to prove legitimacy.
                      Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

I use no macros or anything irregular. Just standard options with 0.2 Mouse sensitivity @ 2000 dpi with Logitech G5. As for it not being over the head when firing. Doing sweep shots and purhaps a slightly off gun sound edited in may appear the shot to look slightly off but each time I was trying to click when the crosshair was over the enemy's head.

Comment

In light of the above, I give you permission to swallow your words humbly and go away with your tail in between your legs...alternatively you may also make a NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB of yourself trying to defend them.
                        I give myself permission to delete your trolling post

Seriously, watch the video he posted of hitting road signs in BF2. Drag shots have been around for ages

Comment

Then delete this as well....

....its inflammatory.

Originally posted by Leopardi
                          It's not that hard to learn where the hitboxes are you noob.

Comment

A small question from a friend who wonders about snipers.

What's the point of dragshot, sweep shot, quick shots? [Is quick shot in the same category of Drag shots?]

My friend is a decent sniper who can headshot me with SVD from over 120 m.

He never drag shoots or sweep shots, he just point or lead and clicks; the results are the same : Headshots.

What's the point of dragshots? On close encounters, I notice against a drag shot sniper and a common headshot sniper is the same.

Is it all just show of skill? Similar to doing stunts in planes [In my world as a flyer in 2142 ]

EDIT: what I meant by the same above is that the reaction time or the seconds before they drop me is the same. I run around a corner, see a sniper, start burst firing and 2 seconds later I die with a headshot from a bolt action rifle.

Comment

Some of it is stunts, like the jumpshots and some of the sweepshots.

But when I'm sniping normally without recording I still use dragshots/sweepshots/quickscopes about 40% of the time depending on range - close quarters on moving targets I will always do a fast shot.

Comment

Working...
                              X