No announcement yet.

What is your opinion of a good PC game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is your opinion of a good PC game?

Originally posted by CrAzY eYeD cAt =^O.o^=
    gore, guns and tits. I'm yet to be satisfied..
    haha was duke nuke em close to your ideal?

Comment

Basically, a compelling story line in singleplayer and/or that has characters with their own personalities (ie GOW2, Marcus, the Squadleader, Dom, the Right hand man, Baird, the engy, Cole, the cocky chill, funny guy, and Carmine, the guy who dies.), Also in singleplayer, try not to be linear in goals. HL2 did it, but it did it great with mind boggling challenges along the way. It doesn't have to have multiplayer, but that's always nice. Good level design in multiplayer is always a priority.

And heres a Bonus, if you've done all that above, make the graphics awesome. Graphics aren't mandatory, but its always nice looking at realistic buildings and trees throughout the game.

Now for lulz.

Originally posted by xRAMBOx
      something for adults for once and technically challenging!,all i see is games getting stupider and more for under 10 year olds:laugh:

Sometimes i see something kool then it has all this super power crap:shakehead:.

People must like bright flashing things and dreamy crap too much:dead:

now im seeing old western games with modern weapons, we arent all retards with smurfs stuffed up our noses
      um. This made no sense. Though there are alot of games that are like this, some aren't that bad, and some aren't even like this.

Imma break this entire quote down and give my responses.

something for adults for once and technically challenging!,all i see is games getting stupider and more for under 10 year olds:laugh:
      Technically Challenging - Half Life 2, Basically, play something on expert, and its challenging.
      Games Getting dumber - Thats a wii.

Sometimes i see something kool then it has all this super power crap:shakehead:.
      Care to elaborate on what game this is?

People must like bright flashing things and dreamy crap too much:dead:
      No... just ... no.

now im seeing old western games with modern weapons, we arent all retards with smurfs stuffed up our noses
      Old western games. Remember, the wild west in games was only like in the 1800's, back when industry was booming. The writers of the game will use some creative writing and not just keep it realistic with old guns, because, lets admit it. Old guns weren't the best, therefore the action isn't fast paced and exciting.

Comment

The lulziest thing you said was that Gears Of War has a good story.

Comment

Hmm, you seem to have misquoted me. GOW2 Doesn't have a good story, I said the characters have somewhat a personality.

Comment

Gore, guns, explosions, swearing, no random deviation.

Comment

As we know every people have different choice but i like GTA Voice City.

Comment

i enjoyed gears of war 1 at pc but there is no more GOF version for pc
                Occupational Therapy Record Maintenance

Comment

An opinion? Hmm I like games with great gameplay, story and visuals.

GTA V is something I immensely enjoy.

Comment

GTA V is awesome in many ways, but some of it's flaws really hurt it badly. Rockstars knows how to make great third person games. Max Payne 3 and GTAV are very good examples of this. But they also suck at making multiplayer experiences. Max Payne 3 and GTA V are very good examples of this.
                    Awful matchmaking, awful balance, awful networking.... I absolutely love GTA V and I don't play the multiplayer and PVP more often because of how often I have to look at loading screns, how often playing with friends fails and I just end up looking at more loading screens. Of how long one has to wait in a lobby until it becomes populated (if it ever actually becomes), plenty of hackers, awful lag and networking, where some people you can easily headshot but others you shoot endlessly at and they barely lose any health. It's a big mess, and it's a really big pitty, because if it wasn't for this I would spend countless hours of fun on that game.

I would say most of my favorite games have this in common:
                    - A solid and fluid game (no jerky animations or lag or incosistencies)
                    - Lots of variety, depth in content and fun things to do.
                    - Great physics, animations and environment interactivity.
                    - Social interactivity, and lots of it (I personally can't invest too much time in singleplayer games)

Basically my favorite games of all time are Battlefield series, GTA series, Max Payne's (do love the SP here), ARMA 3, World of Warcraft (though havent played since TBC but If I had the time and money I would like to go back to it), SWAT 4... I'm sure I'm forgetting about something, but you get the idea

Comment

How about Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes? I know it's short, but it was pretty good. Well optimized for PC too.
                      taigamemienphichodienthoai.net let's download games mobile for free!

Comment

A good computer game get a responsive interface and easy to play, I think that

Comment

I would like to go back to it

Comment

graphic, speech and creative are all

Comment

Originally posted by kingsleytailors View Post
                              i enjoyed gears of war 1 at pc but there is no more GOF version for pc
                              Actually only GOF 2 and 3 were not released for PC. GOF 4 and Ultimate Edition were released on Windows.

Comment

My opinion to a great strategy game for PC is The Settlers

Comment

Working...
                                X