No announcement yet.

What is your opinion of a good PC game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your opinion of a good PC game?

As the title says, What do you think makes up a good computer game?

Re: What is your opinion of a good PC game?

something for adults for once and technically challenging!,all i see is games getting stupider and more for under 10 year olds:laugh:

Sometimes i see something kool then it has all this super power crap:shakehead:.

People must like bright flashing things and dreamy crap too much:dead:

now im seeing old western games with modern weapons, we arent all retards with smurfs stuffed up our noses

Comment

Originally posted by xRAMBOx
      something for adults for once and technically challenging!,all i see is games getting stupider and more for under 10 year olds:laugh:
      Or you're getting older

Comment

that too(waves walking stick in air in defiance!)

Comment

Fast paced fun, preferably with some good movement mechanics and deeper gameplay that you can get better at over time. I particularly enjoy games that utilise all 3 dimensions (eg not just running along the ground) and rocket launchers, lightning guns, gauntlets and all that crap.

I like a lot of different games though.

Comment

Originally posted by iQue
            Fast paced fun, preferably with some good movement mechanics and deeper gameplay that you can get better at over time. I particularly enjoy games that utilise all 3 dimensions (eg not just running along the ground) and rocket launchers, lightning guns, gauntlets and all that crap.
            TF2? ;d

Comment

If I buy it. I've yet to buy a PC game that I don't enjoy playing.

Comment

Originally posted by iQue

I like a lot of different games though.
                So Mirror's Edge was right up your street?

But, I agree, I like games that utilise the vertical axis as well. Nothing beat climbing the cranes in Bf2

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk
                  So Mirror's Edge was right up your street?
                  Damn straight. Too short though.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk
                    But, I agree, I like games that utilise the vertical axis as well. Nothing beat climbing the cranes in Bf2
                    I enjoyed playing as sniper in the BF2 64 bot maps mod, climbing the crane, killing a few and jumping off as soon as the artillery fell.

Comment

I look for many things in a game. Whenever I see a game and I look into it, I expect certain dynamics to be there for that specific game. If they are not, I pass.

All games need to have a good build to it. No map clipping or lips moving out of sync with the talking or generic voices that all sound the same, male or female. So I guess the design actually needs to be a bit solid. It can have some mistakes, but nothing extreme like falling through a wall.

Good story if its an SP game along with a lot of different things to do in the game. Assassins Creed was a good example of a good story and a lot to do. Its also a good example of doing the same things over and over, which wasnt good.

Semi-easy to get the feel of the controls of the game. I dont want to hit 3 buttons to stand up. I want one hand on the mouse and one on the WASD side of the keyboard. That should be plenty of buttons and keys for everything needed.

Graphics. I know, thats lame, but hear me out. Todays tweaked engines and graphic cards should allow some great looking games. It doesnt have to be Crisis, but it should have some good looking environments. If I want 2d scrolling background I will get out the NES.

Personal tastes. Hard to explain that one. Either a game gets my attention or not

Crunch
                      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

For Multiplayer its got to have depth, but not be that realistic so its easy to have a quick fun game. Aside from all the obvious stuff like good gameplay etc I also like stats :awes

Comment

gore, guns and tits. I'm yet to be satisfied..

Comment

I second crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by xRAMBOx
                              we arent all retards with smurfs stuffed up our noses
                              what?

anyway, just about any game that's innovative can keep me glued to it for a couple of hours. I'm tired of spending 50 bucks on a game that's nothing more than a remake of some game i played 10 years ago with better graphics.

Comment

Working...
                              X