I just can't get into this game....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I just can't get into this game....

yeah there are more servers out there than IO too, are you sure you dont have filters checked (ticked) in your server browser restricting the servers you see?

I hate IO but still like 64 player mass battles (my fav vehicle to whore is a bomber - dont have to go far to pour some sugar on the frontline), if youre into that kind of fighting there is quite a few 64 player full rotation servers out there that just rotate all the maps .... after you poll them, sort your player list by number of players and all the full 64s will come to the top (just avoid the ones saying IO

or like Skyline says, look for a busy small server, if i fancy a tighter battle i go find a server with about 10 on, thats just over the minimum to play the full game and less likely youll die too fast

and of course there is the 'keep playing the same map till you get it' strategy

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
      Is FF off?
      FF is off, however clays are harmlessly triggered by teammates.

edit: it's IO, sorry if i didnt make that clear btw.

Comment

Join a tournament. We work as a team and play on all custom maps, plus our own mod that is updated constantly. Check us out at: 21CW

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

It 5 bucks to join a specific division. Or you can go random for free. Plus you can easily get sponsored in by a tournament member by requesting in the proper thread.

Comment

Working...
        X