Short Temper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Short Temper?

When I get mad I usually don't play the game for about a month or two, or sometimes on the rare occasion have a tantrum and sell the damn thing.

Comment

HAHA. Happened to me on F-22 Lightning. Ran out of weaponry during the campaign. Couldn't do **** on the game, so I left it out. Started it again.

Comment

Originally posted by .gunfire
        When I get mad I usually don't play the game for about a month or two, or sometimes on the rare occasion have a tantrum and sell the damn thing.
        I've done that with SC4.

Most my RL friends refuse to play me, but one of them did. So I was having an off day and couldn't time parries with Amy worth a damn. So he won a lot. Badly. So I gave up with amy and switched to another character and destroyed him. Like I usually did.

He said something about feeding my ego. So I got annoyed and just traded the thing in. Then got it again later. ANd borrowed my friends live aco**** for lulzy moments like this:

Sorry for the quality, iPhone pictures aren't all that amazing <_<;

Comment

I got mad when some guy in my XBL party was quiet, so i try to go for the kill, then HE STARTS SCREAMING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL, which really kills your concentration. :shakehead:

Comment

Working...
          X